Solent Richard
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: Platinum tier

Post by Solent Richard »

GillD46 wrote:
Solent Richard wrote:

Hi Boris.

It happens you know. Some even remember the colour of the fish on my lounge wall. :wave: :wave:

By the way, a Q45 is my favourite on Queen Mary 2 (9048 to be precise)

Nice and close to the Concierge Lounge. :clap:
We had 9040 from Singapore to Southampton earlier this year - a little TOO convenient for the Concierge Lounge :shock:

But very convenient to get to those UK Newspapers, decent coffee and pastries and, well if you needed them, the Grills allowance of Planetarium tickets. :lol:

Boris+
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Boris+ »

My favourite suite isn't on QM2 - and that's all I'm saying, but then that's because QM2 isn't my favourite ship really.

Em

wolfie
First Officer
First Officer

Post by wolfie »

Boris+ wrote:
Hi Wolfie,

Well now you've got me worried - it's quite concerning to think that someone has nothing better to do than keep a record of what people post on a forum!

I make a simple response to someone having a lovely time on QV, and suddenly you reckon I have a 'favourite suite' which I always book. I don't see the connection there Wolfie - and for my money the leap which you appear to have executed is a bit too quantum for me.

I do have a favourite suite, but I don't always book it. Some wonderful memories.

Em
Well, as it's only me Boris, you have nothing to worry yourself about; all friends in here. However, do take care around those infrequent posters whose only remit IS to keep actual records on every post that you make and not just use the search facility as I did.

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by GillD46 »

Solent Richard wrote:
GillD46 wrote:
Solent Richard wrote:

Hi Boris.

It happens you know. Some even remember the colour of the fish on my lounge wall. :wave: :wave:

By the way, a Q45 is my favourite on Queen Mary 2 (9048 to be precise)

Nice and close to the Concierge Lounge. :clap:
We had 9040 from Singapore to Southampton earlier this year - a little TOO convenient for the Concierge Lounge :shock:
U
But very convenient to get to those UK Newspapers, decent coffee and pastries and, well if you needed them, the Grills allowance of Planetarium tickets. :lol:
Yes it was all thos pastries, nibbles etc that were FAR to convenient.
Gill

Boris+
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Boris+ »

No, not nibbles - not really! Sometimes just one is handy with a nice refreshing weak cup of black tea instead of going down for afternoon tea.

Em

Return to “Cunard”