Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Anthem of the Seas, Maiden cruises

Post by Dark Knight »

Just seen the cruise prices for the new "Anthem of the seas" cruises
15 nights in the Caribbean October 2015 from £1349
16 nights in the Med ,May 2015 from £1549

From Southampton

I suspect a price war is coming and hopefully , us late bookers can reap the benefit :thumbup:
Nihil Obstat

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Anthem of the Seas, Maiden cruises

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

Could prove very competitive with two new ships doing maiden seasons out of Southampton at the same time.

Button1963
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Button1963 »

After much deliberation , and after cruising almost exclusively with P and O for 12 years I have been tempted by RCI Anthem of the seas 16 days from Southampton May 6th , Balcony cabin , all Inclusive , tips and CPS parking included. Could not really get a comparable price for Britannia.

Eek!! Have I done the right thing???

Oh we'll change as good as a rest??? I hope so..!!

Jopat1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jopat1 »

Button1963 wrote:
After much deliberation , and after cruising almost exclusively with P and O for 12 years I have been tempted by RCI Anthem of the seas 16 days from Southampton May 6th , Balcony cabin , all Inclusive , tips and CPS parking included. Could not really get a comparable price for Britannia.

Eek!! Have I done the right thing???

Oh we'll change as good as a rest??? I hope so..!!
We have done the same, after cruising with P&O for the past 6 years. Gone for the 1st June sailing.

It's a massive saving with drinks & tips included for our family

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Kenmo1 »

We've had a lovely cream tea today at the Holmwood at Cowes watching the Anthem of the Seas come out of Southampton Water with the viewing pod extended to full height which I believe is 300ft above sea level. I can safely say that, even if we ever decided to book Anthem of the Sea, you will not ever see me in the viewing pod. Once it headed out along the Solent towards East Cowes the arm of the pod was brought down level fairly quickly. We will leave that adventure to others. :crazy: :crazy:

Maureen

Return to “Any Other Cruise Line/Ship”