Oceania Riviera

Anything about any other cruise line and/or ship

Topic author
GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Oceania Riviera

Post by GillD46 »

We have just booked a seven night trip on this ship - from Monte Carlo to Barcelona - at the most amazing price.

It includes all flights, transfers, gratuities, a reduced charge on internet access, which I understand to be fast, and the flight upgrade was an absolute steal. While not strictly necessary for a two hour flight, it doubles our luggage allowance, should we need it, and provides lounge access. The pre cruise hotel in Monte Carlo was expensive, but we wanted to stay there so we added it anyway. The cabin grade we have booked provides us with six, yes SIX bottles of spirits and/or wine in cabin - as I am a VERY light drinker, I think Mr D. Is going to have a VERY happy cruise!

All in all, it was too good to pass up and reading all the blurb I think we are going to like Oceania, though whether it exceeds Cunard's Queen's Grill remains to be seen. But I'm certainly looking forward to finding out!
Gill

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: Oceania Riviera

Post by Jan Rosser »

Gill looks like a fabulous trip - be interesting to hear what you think of an Oceania cruise compared with Queen's Grill - have a great time :thumbup:
Janis

Meg 50
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Meg 50 »

Jane was very complimentary about it:

http://www.gocruisewithjane.co.uk/2013/ ... ifference/

she's also written a 6 part review.
pt 1 is here:http://www.gocruisewithjane.co.uk/2013/ ... -part-1-2/
Meg
x

Topic author
GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by GillD46 »

Yes, I read Jane's views - they were partly responsible for us booking - good for business. :thumbup:
Gill

Return to “Any Other Cruise Line/Ship”