60th birthday cruise

Oceana cruises in 2014

Topic author
Susan Watt
Second Officer
Second Officer

60th birthday cruise

Post by Susan Watt »

We are booked on E434 & E501 in December 2014/January 2015 on Oceana, New Year Zeebruger & Amsterdam followed by Caribbean transatlantic no-fly, for my 60th. I just have to work out the lottery win to pay for it :lol:

JenniC
Ex Team Member

Re: 60th birthday cruise

Post by JenniC »

Very organised and time to get used to being 60 - it's not that bad ;)
Jenni

Topic author
Susan Watt
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Susan Watt »

I've always had to be early with everything I do. I get the bus before the bus I need to get to arrive somewhere on time.

GaryKaye
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by GaryKaye »

Hi Susan

My husband and I are on the round trip to the Caribbean E501 I booked it as my hubby will be 50 on this cruise!

Happy cruising

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Dancing Queen »

Susan Watt wrote:
We are booked on E434 & E501 in December 2014/January 2015 on Oceana, New Year Zeebruger & Amsterdam followed by Caribbean transatlantic no-fly, for my 60th. I just have to work out the lottery win to pay for it :lol:
Ahh Susan we came back from our Xmas cruise on the 6th Jan this year ( we go away for Xmas every year ) but this year I really didn't want to come home and wished I could have stayed on for the Worldie, of course the only way would have been with a lottery win ... I was very optimistic :lol: well here we are it's the 1st May tomorrow, all the world cruises are back and I didn't manage to fly out to any of them ... damn those lottery numbers :o if you work out a system do let me know :thumbup:
Jo

sunsetsail2night
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by sunsetsail2night »

I am also on this cruise. For the last two years the cruise has been for 35 nights, which I enjoyed. Next year it is for 28 days and in 2015 has been reduced to 24 days. As I like to miss the cold weather here in January, I've also booked the following cruise. Doing the back to back gives me 36 nights. Also booked on Aurora for the Black Sea cruise - 24 nights in September '14.

Look forward to meeting up with forum members on board.

Brenda

Topic author
Susan Watt
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Susan Watt »

Glad to see there are other CC'rs on the cruise with us. We had hoped it would have been the longer cruise with a visit to Panama Canal. Never mind they may bring it back in the future. We'll have to start a meeting place post nearer to cruise time.

Boris+
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Boris+ »

Well done - sounds like a really good plan.

Hope your special birthday goes just fine.

Em :)

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

Hi Susan

I’m just about to check my lottery numbers....if they come up I’ll help you out....

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

...just as I thought :thumbdown: .... but the thought was there :thumbup:

Keith

arrbee
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by arrbee »

sunsetsail2night wrote:
I am also on this cruise. For the last two years the cruise has been for 35 nights, which I enjoyed. Next year it is for 28 days and in 2015 has been reduced to 24 days. As I like to miss the cold weather here in January, I've also booked the following cruise. Doing the back to back gives me 36 nights. Also booked on Aurora for the Black Sea cruise - 24 nights in September '14.

Look forward to meeting up with forum members on board.

Brenda
Brenda
Shame you'll not be on the cruise to the Black Sea this year. We leave Friday so will think about you - particularly in Sultana's! Any tips? We'll also miss you on Oceana next year as we have booked for the 13th February cruise to the Caribbean. Like you, we're very disappointed with the P&O programme for 2015 so we've been looking at Fred where we think the itineraries are more to our liking.
Enjoy your STCD cruise!
Rhona

Topic author
Susan Watt
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Susan Watt »

350 days tomorrow. Any other takers for this cruise?

Topic author
Susan Watt
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Susan Watt »

Only 6 weeks tomorrow until we board Oceana.

Return to “Oceana Cruises 2014”