X505 Northern Lights, Oriana

Oriana cruises in 2015

Topic author
Rambling Rose
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

X505 Northern Lights, Oriana

Post by Rambling Rose »

Booked on this one following problem ridden trip this year in March. Just heard of change of departure date, anyone else on this one?

paulammo
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: X505 Northern Lights, Oriana

Post by paulammo »

Rambling Rose wrote:
Booked on this one following problem ridden trip this year in March. Just heard of change of departure date, anyone else on this one?
hi are you going solo? my partner has booked this with her sister, but now her sister has dropped out, and now my partner said she wont go on her own. I 'm trying to get her to go but so far no luck. I've got a couple of days before I cancel it. shes never been on a cruise before either. thanks

Topic author
Rambling Rose
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: X505 Northern Lights, Oriana

Post by Rambling Rose »

Sorry, not going solo. My partner will be with me. Shame she has lost her travelling companion - the cost of going solo is awful, but the actual travelling alone would be fine. There are usually a lot of folks on their own and there are get togethers so you get to meet other single travellers - not a great match making arrangement!! We did the trip last year but sadly I got the wretched Noro virus and could do none of the trips - having bought all the cold weather gear and had our excusion money refunded we are going this year to try again. We really loved the trip - it was pretty rough at times, something worth thinking about if she has not cruised before.
Hope she re-considers - let us know we could meet up for a drink.

Return to “Oriana Cruises 2015”