Britannia, to whom who will she appeal

Discussions about anything related to Britannia

xmaslisa
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Britannia, to whom who will she appeal

Post by xmaslisa »

Wouldn't mind giving her a go! I like the look of the cabins very much!!

Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

Esprit wrote:
If the ship is anything like Royal Princess I will consider cruising with P&O again after a 10 year absence.

The atrium is absolutely stunning on Royal Princess, and the adult only area (called the Retreat) with those amasing cabanas is a great place to sun worship.
I believe she will be almost identical and agree the Royal Princess dos look really well.

We have pre-registered for a cruise on her .. the cruise we booked seems to be very popular because our first 2 choice of cabin grades were already "sold out"/"wait listed".

howard18
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by howard18 »

Unfortunately the youtube video is no longer available.
I have had a look at the cabins on other sites and it would seem that this new build has gone the same way as other new ships. By this I mean the balconies. It seems that the average size is some 32 square feet! You could almost call it a French balcony.
Wouldn't appeal to me, but I guess if you like an inside then it doesn't matter.

Howard

ITWA Travel Writer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by ITWA Travel Writer »

This is P&O’s vision as to whom Britannia will appeal to. It is an extract from one of the Press releases I received from the Carnival press office.

“The ship will be designed to both attract many thousands of newcomers and also resonate with existing passengers. It will offer the “best of the best”, combining favorite classic features of ships such as Oriana and Aurora, the wide choice and contemporary variety of Ventura and Azura as well as many yet to be announced new concepts in technology and entertainment. Dining options will reflect the inexorable rise of British cooking on the world stage.”
John

Qui descendunt mare in navibus.

Return to “About Britannia”