Happy Cruising, Buil
http://Cruiseclues.com

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Britannia Deck Plans PDF

Post by david63 »

Apart from
Please note: Some decks are missing from this document, a completed version with all decks plans will be available soon

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

david63 wrote:
Apart from
Please note: Some decks are missing from this document, a completed version with all decks plans will be available soon
I didn't read that bit straightaway and puzzled over where the single balcony cabins were - was just losing the will to live when I read the above :roll:
Janis

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Jan Rosser wrote:
david63 wrote:
Apart from
I didn't read that bit straightaway and puzzled over where the single balcony cabins were - was just losing the will to live when I read the above :roll:
Janis, checkout the Britannia deck plans on the Bolsover site, they show lido deck where the single cabins are.
http://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/p&o-c ... eck-plans/
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Thanks John that's great although I will be interested to see photos of the actual cabin - do you know where I can find that information?

I wonder if the pricing policy will be the same - P&O don't charge single prices for single cabins and my experience has been it is often cheaper to stay in a cabin for two with the resulting more space for me and the clothes and shoes ;)
Janis

davecttr
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by davecttr »

Jan Rosser wrote:
Thanks John that's great although I will be interested to see photos of the actual cabin - do you know where I can find that information?

I wonder if the pricing policy will be the same - P&O don't charge single prices for single cabins and my experience has been it is often cheaper to stay in a cabin for two with the resulting more space for me and the clothes and shoes ;)
My experience is that the single cabins are not significantly cheaper than single occupation of a double. I would also be wary of booking a single cabin before they were commented on in reviews.

I tried a Ventura single inside last year and it was so noisy that they moved me to an outside after the first night. That was noisy too and i will now avoid Ventura single cabins.

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

davecttr wrote:
Jan Rosser wrote:

My experience is that the single cabins are not significantly cheaper than single occupation of a double. I would also be wary of booking a single cabin before they were commented on in reviews.

I tried a Ventura single inside last year and it was so noisy that they moved me to an outside after the first night. That was noisy too and i will now avoid Ventura single cabins.
I will never book a single cabin on Ventura again after my experience last year - absolute nightmare - so noisy :thumbdown:
Janis

davecttr
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by davecttr »

Jan Rosser wrote:
davecttr wrote:
Jan Rosser wrote:

I will never book a single cabin on Ventura again after my experience last year - absolute nightmare - so noisy :thumbdown:
There was lots of creaking and squeaking in the walls and ceilings, truly awful. What they needed to do was take the cabins out of service for a longish cruise and have a team aboard that could identify the source of each noise and fix it. no good trying to do it when the ship is in port as the noise only happens when the ship is at sea.

Topic author
cruiseclues
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by cruiseclues »

Hi, Everyone...This is the Friendly Forum...Right? :)
Happy Cruising, Buil

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

cruiseclues wrote:
Course it is and welcome aboard :wave:

Thanks for posting the plans of Britannia it was just that the ones I was interested in seeing weren't included but did you see how someone could help by pointing me in the right direction - that's how helpful folks are on here - just ask and someone will know :thumbup:
Janis

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Jan Rosser wrote:
Thanks John that's great although I will be interested to see photos of the actual cabin - do you know where I can find that information? ;)
Janis, the ships not built yet so no actual photos, and p&O, s guides could change even if I could find one.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

towny44 wrote:
Jan Rosser wrote:
Thanks John that's great although I will be interested to see photos of the actual cabin - do you know where I can find that information? ;)
Janis, the ships not built yet so no actual photos, and p&O, s guides could change even if I could find one.
Thanks John :thumbup:
Janis

Topic author
cruiseclues
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by cruiseclues »

This is what they have on their new Britannia site for Accomodations...looks like fancy computer generated graphics rather than photos, though...so it might give you some vague idea. Note the bottom right of the screen where you will need to click to SCROLL DOWN. :):) :):)

NEW P&O Cruises Britannia Site ACCOMMODATIONS
http://britannia.pocruises.com/accommodation/
Happy Cruising, Buil

oldbluefox
Ex Team Member

Post by oldbluefox »

cruiseclues wrote:
Hi cruiseclues. Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place. :lol:

Topic author
cruiseclues
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by cruiseclues »

oldbluefox wrote:
cruiseclues wrote:
Thank you...your avatar certainly looks very friendly. :D :D :D
Happy Cruising, Buil

Quizzical Bob
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Quizzical Bob »

cruiseclues wrote:
oldbluefox wrote:
cruiseclues wrote:
Thank you...your avatar certainly looks very friendly. :D :D :D
It's a fox. It may look friendly and it doesn't bite but it's got a very nasty suck ;)

Queasy
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Queasy »

Hi Janis
You can see computer generated images of cabins at the following link

http://www.bonvoyage.co.uk/p-and-o-cruises/britannia/

Alan

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Thanks Cruiseclues and Queasy :thumbup:
Janis

ITWA Travel Writer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: Britannia Complete Deck Plans

Post by ITWA Travel Writer »

Hi everyone,

At last I have managed to get a copy of Britannia’s complete deck plans.

You can view them on my website. http://www.tich.co by scrolling down the home page and clicking on the picture which says “Britannia Accommodation Plans”

Alternatively, this is a direct link to the pdf file on my site.

http://www.tich.co/images/Deckplans.pdf
John

Qui descendunt mare in navibus.

Topic author
cruiseclues
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by cruiseclues »

david63 wrote:
Apart from
Since P&O is in control of it's site...they changed it and my original link above now gives you the completed version. :) :) :) :)
Happy Cruising, Buil

Return to “About Britannia”