Activities on QM2

Anything about Cunard cruises

Topic author
Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Activities on QM2

Post by Frank Manning »

Does anyone know if there are Pilates sessions on QM2? Sue has done really well getting fit after 18 months at a Pilates class and wants to continue during a QM2 cruise. Not me; I am just slobbing along,

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: Activities on QM2

Post by Dancing Queen »

I knew they did on QV but wasn't sure about QM2 Frank but apparently they do.

http://www.cunard.co.uk/cruise-ships/qu ... d-fitness/
Jo

Topic author
Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

Thanks Jo! Funnily enough after posting this I went to see our Practice Nurse for my Well Man check up. We have been seeing her for years so she knows us. When I told her about Sue's Pilates, she said "You could do that. It would be good for you"....who knows I may give it a try...the jury is out. I will report back on what Sue says about QM2 Pilates.

oldbluefox
Ex Team Member

Post by oldbluefox »

Frank Manning wrote:
Thanks Jo! Funnily enough after posting this I went to see our Practice Nurse for my Well Man check up. We have been seeing her for years so she knows us. When I told her about Sue's Pilates, she said "You could do that. It would be good for you"....who knows I may give it a try...the jury is out. I will report back on what Sue says about QM2 Pilates.
Good grief Frank. I hope you don't turn up in your mankini!!! You'll have to let us know how you get along if you take it up.

Topic author
Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

Good grief Frank. I hope you don't turn up in your mankini!!! You'll have to let us know how you get along if you take it up.[/quote]

:lol:

No mankini, no speedos, allowed, by order of the Domestic Supervisor. She may be little, but she snaps at your ankles! I will perhaps try it on QM2 before I consider Sue's class. It has improved Sue's fitness considerably.

Silver_Shiney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Silver_Shiney »

I seem to recall these classes were on offer last October when we sailed on her.
Alan

Q-CC-KOS
Q-CC-TBM

Return to “Cunard”