2018 booked

Anything about Princess cruises

Topic author
Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

2018 booked

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

14 nights on Sapphire Princess to the far north of Norway booked this afternoon. Went on sale quietly at 4pm with none of the P&O or Cunard fireworks! Just appeared. We fancied this itinerary which has several ports we've never visited and neither of the other lines offered it. The nearest was 12 nights on QE which cost almost as much for an ordinary balcony cabin as we just paid for a mini suite and 2 extra nights. Plus we get our Elite benefits. Very happy.

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: 2018 booked

Post by Jan Rosser »

Sounds good Merv - very similar itinerary to my trip on the Emerald Princess in August - several ports we hadn't visited either although my second cruise to the very north of Norway - the last time on Arcadia. Some interesting excursions - we really enjoyed it although weather wasn't always kind to us.
Janis

Topic author
Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

Your report was one of the things that hooked me. Our trip is June. Excursions look interesting but some make P&O look very cheap!

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
Your report was one of the things that hooked me. Our trip is June. Excursions look interesting but some make P&O look very cheap!
Yes the excursions are expensive aren't they - my poor son with his family spent a fortune although my DIL booked the ice bar online at a much cheaper cost and it was really easy to get to - a short walk off the ship and a bit different.
Janis

Return to “Princess”