Caribbean Princess

Anything about Princess cruises

Topic author
noddy10
Second Officer
Second Officer

Caribbean Princess

Post by noddy10 »

Well first day on Caribbean Princess and early days yet but I am very impressed, she is very similar to Ventura/Azura with decor difference. Arrived at Mayflower at 1115 check in desks already open and directed to lounge for a short wait and 1145 on ship straight to cabin whicfh was ready for occupation, sorted a few things and dropped hand luggage then a choice of buffet lunch in Horizon Court or water service in MDR. Staff seem very pleasant and all speak just getting ready for dinner and hope we land in Guernsey tomorrow.

sunseeker16
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: Caribbean Princess

Post by sunseeker16 »

I waved to you as I passed in the train this afternoon. About 3.15. Did you see me?

Have a lovely cruise

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Dancing Queen »

Have a great cruise.
Jo

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

Your posting sounds more upbeat than some of late, Princess are obviously ticking a few boxes. :thumbup:

Good luck with landing on Guernsey, 12 mph winds are reported ... the general forecast is dry with wall to wall sunshine all afternoon but it's showing a high of only 11 degrees.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Topic author
noddy10
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by noddy10 »

Well we landed at Guernsey and had a lovely sunny morning even if a bit cool. Did the round island bus trip where bus driver highlighted occasional views and stopped at one point for photos the bad news is that it is now an astronomical cost of £2pp. Now sailing on our way to Cobh and looking forward to a Bavarian buffet this evening.

Return to “Princess”