Fruit/Herbal tea.

Any general cruise line chat

Topic author
screwy
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Fruit/Herbal tea.

Post by screwy »

Hi All. Does anyone know if there are Fruit/Herbal teas in the Cabin or Buffet.? for the life of me I cant say ive ever noticed coz ive never had to look but since ive been told to keep off Tea/Coffee, de-caf included for life i'm now on this type of drink. I will obviously take my own as well.
Mel

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Re: Fruit/Herbal tea.

Post by qbman1 »

screwy wrote:
Hi All. Does anyone know if there are Fruit/Herbal teas in the Cabin or Buffet.? for the life of me I cant say ive ever noticed coz ive never had to look but since ive been told to keep off Tea/Coffee, de-caf included for life i'm now on this type of drink. I will obviously take my own as well.
They are not usually provided a as a matter of course in the cabins but there is a selection available in the buffet. Not sure exactly what 'cos I give them a very wide berth myself !! I am sure the cabin steward will provide whatever you want, or you can just pop upstairs and help yourself

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

qbman1 wrote:
screwy wrote:
They are not usually provided a as a matter of course in the cabins but there is a selection available in the buffet. Not sure exactly what 'cos I give them a very wide berth myself !! I am sure the cabin steward will provide whatever you want, or you can just pop upstairs and help yourself
Agreed. :thumbup:
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

vivian
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by vivian »

Just ask your cabin steward and he will tell you what is available. I always ask for peppermint tea.

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

We once asked our Steward for Earl Grey and he provided a box.

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

....and if you're in Madeira, ask for extra ginger biscuits - the seagulls love them !!
IMG_3781.JPG

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Gill W »

They had Twinings Lemon & Ginger on Oceana - and it's very nice
Gill

Return to “General Cruise Line Chat”