2013 Christmas cruise with kids?

Azura cruises in 2013

Topic author
Minitwinny
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

2013 Christmas cruise with kids?

Post by Minitwinny »

We're heading away on the Caribbean cruise this year and wondered if any of you were travelling with children? I have a 6yr old little girl who would love to meet some other similar aged girls to have fun with
Thanks

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Re: 2013 Christmas cruise with kids?

Post by Suekersh »

Hi, pleased to see there will be some children on this cruise. Christmas isn't the same without children on board.

We aren't travelling with children but hopefully your daughter won't be on her own. I think the Ventura cruise is the more popular one for families as it covers Xmas and New Year and the school holidays.

Sue

greenfish187
Cadet
Cadet

Post by greenfish187 »

Hi,
We too are the a329a this year and have a daughter who will be 7 when we go on the cruise at xmas as her birthday is october.
My daughter loves going to the kids clubs and if it is anything like last year your daughters will make loads of friends and have the time of her life.One thing p/o do well is look after the children imo.If my daughter is happy on holiday so are we.

Ian Perth
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by Ian Perth »

We've never been on a Christmas cruise but been a lot of others and we can really recommend most P & O cruises for children regardless of when they sail. The kids club are great and the staff superb. Have a great cruise.

Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

P&O put on a fantastic Christmas cruise for the kids

Topic author
Minitwinny
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Minitwinny »

We've done a Christmas cruise a couple of yrs ago and loved it all. My lil girl is somewhat shy and despite being very confident once she has made friends, she would never go to kids club without a previously made friend and would never make the first move to make friends either :-( Hence this post....

greenfish187
Cadet
Cadet

Post by greenfish187 »

Hi minitwinny,
My daughter would happily meet with your daughter to go to the kids club.We are flying out of lgw on the 14th dec when are you going?

Topic author
Minitwinny
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Minitwinny »

We fly from Mch on 15th I think....the Saturday. X

greenfish187
Cadet
Cadet

Post by greenfish187 »

Yes we go the same day then and land 1455.Four months today we shall be travelling to lgw to stay overnight getting closer now can't wait.

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

We travel Friday 13 th so don't wait until the 15th or you will miss the boat.

Sue

Topic author
Minitwinny
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Minitwinny »

Ha ha we fly on the Saturday....whatever date that is!!

karenandbob
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by karenandbob »

Oh you lucky people. We usually go for a month taking in Christmas and the New Year. We have done this for past 4 years and have sailed on both Ventura and Azura, but this year we have decided to have Christmas at home with our grandchildren.

There have always been plenty of children on board and it has really made our Christmas to see and hear them, especially on Christmas Eve when Santa comes down the funnel and the choir are singing carols out on the open deck. They are so amazed.

There is so much for them to do and I am sure your daughter will soon make friends in the Childrens Club, she will want to be in there all the time and you wont see her at all.

Enjoy your Christmas cruise.

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

Just realised we ave to pay for this cruise at the end of this month. Time will fly after that and the diet starts in earnest.

Sue

karenandbob
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by karenandbob »

Hi Sue,

I have also realised that Sue (we pay for ours at the end of September). Have been on my diet and exercise regime since we came back from
our last cruise in January, but as I have given up smoking as well I am finding it very difficult, still have 4 or 5lbs to loose, would liked to loose 7lbs if I could.

Good luck Sue and enjoy your cruise.

Karen

Return to “Azura Cruises 2013”