Discussions about anything related to Oceana

Topic author
finch8860
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Oceana Mini suite benefits

Post by finch8860 »

Hi

I have just booked Oceana for next Christmas for myself, husband and 2 young daughters, we treated ourselves to a mini-suite. We booked cabin C744 at the aft.

We have cruised loads of times before (mainly inside and balcony cabins), so wondered the benefits of a mini-suite?
I have heard that we have a separate check in desk and have priority boarding with lunch served on board at 1pm... is the correct, and if so, will the children be able to come? (they will be 5 and 10 years).

With the cabin itself, are there 2 doors out to balcony? (and if there is only one is it from the bedroom area or lounge?)

Any other info re cabin C744 and mini suites in general would be helpful..

Thanks

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Oceana Mini suite benefits

Post by CaroleF »

Hi we have been in C744. The aft minis, particularly those on C deck are our favourite cabins. There is only one door onto the very large balcony. We had 10 people out there one evening. The aft minis are a completely different layout from the midship ones, much larger and the balcony is incredibly larger. Yes you do get priority boarding and I'm sure your children will be entitled to come with you. When you get to the port tell the person on the door that you are in a minisuite and you will be directed to the priority check in. When you get on board you should be directed to where they are serving the complimentary lunch - probably Starlights lounge at the aft of the ship on deck 7. This is very convenient for you as when the cabins are ready you only have to go up in the lifts outside Starlights. In your cabin you will find champagne, chocolates, fruit basked (this may be delivered later in the afternoon), bathrobes etc. You will also have canapes delivered each evening.

I do have a few photos of C744, taken before the recent refit, and if you send me a private message with your email address I can send them onto you if you'd like them. Do ask any questions you might have. I'm sure you'll love C744 - that and the one the other side of the ship C747 - are the best!

Carole

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

Just a small question - why would your daughters not go with you? Are they not in the same suite as you?

Topic author
finch8860
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by finch8860 »

Thanks so much for all the info - sounds perfect!
Ill PM my email to you now. David, I was not sure if on the pre-boarding lunch they catered for children (i.e. as in a kids menu or buffet).

Return to “About Oceana”