P&O Calendar

Topics that are specific to cruising

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Re: P&O Calendar

Post by Kenmo1 »

A week after receiving our PO calendar after a bit of chasing, we have today received one each so we now have 3. Do you think I should send 2 back or sell them on e-bay. :crazy:

Maureen.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

Perhaps Ray would like one of them ?

:angel:
Last edited by Manoverboard on 17 Jan 2018, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

Are they all showing the same date?

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Kenmo1 »

Mervyn and Trish wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 10:07
Are they all showing the same date?
Oh yes, I looked through every month on all three calendars especially to check for you :lol: but the two that arrived yesterday came with the proper hanging thingies which we didn't have with the one which arrived last week. Can I interest you in one of them or even buy one, get one half price? :lol:

As well as the calendars we had a lot of other post yesterday and opened a letter without checking the name only to realise it wasn't for us. We checked the post code which was different to ours and tried to find the property to pop it through the correct address but had no luck so sealed it up with sellotape and wrote 'opened in error' on it and put it back in the nearest post box. It was delivered to us yet again this morning so I had to run after the postman and point out that the post code was not ours. I always assumed the sorters at the post office sorted letters by the post code. Obviously not. :crazy:

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”