How to register if no E mail address

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
oldtimer
Third Officer
Third Officer

How to register if no E mail address

Post by oldtimer »

My brother in law has been on a few cruises with us and has a P&O loyalty number, however he is not on the internet. This means he is unable to register under the new data laws as he cannot get into his account or register without keying in an E mail address. I tried to register him on my E mail address but get the message this address already registered. He could telephone but has to have a pass word which he does not have. Any ideas?

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to register if no E mail address

Post by david63 »

oldtimer wrote: 26 May 2018, 18:07
This means he is unable to register under the new data laws
The new GDPR regulations have nothing to do with that.

If you want to register on his behalf then set up an email address on something like gmail.

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Dancing Queen »

My husband isn't registered online either but in the last week he has received written communication which enables him to make his preferences known so I would expect your BIL will receive the same in due course.
Jo

MicheleW
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MicheleW »

Same with us - husband isn't registered online but received a letter. He had to ring P&O to speak to someone to update his preferences, but hopefully it is all sorted and his loyalty points will still be recognised.

Michele

Meg 50
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Meg 50 »

Dancing Queen wrote: 26 May 2018, 20:17
My husband isn't registered online either but in the last week he has received written communication which enables him to make his preferences known so I would expect your BIL will receive the same in due course.

Good! It's been bugging me that although there are 4 of us, only I am registered. The others are adults so I shouldn't have to be doing theirs (nor be responsible for making sure they do it).

Looking forward to 3 letters in the post
Meg
x

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”