Quick Question on Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
Lynda and David
Third Officer
Third Officer

Quick Question on Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Post by Lynda and David »

Has anyone on here used Tesco Clubcard vouchers to put towards a P&O cruise booking? I’ve accumulated a clutch of Tesco Clubcard Vouchers (nearly £150 which converts to a value of £450 in vouchers) and am thinking about using them to book a 7-night cruise in January 2019. I’m wondering is it as easy as the Tesco website says it is to book. Any replies gratefully received.

Lynda x
Last edited by david63 on 17 Sep 2018, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove shouting

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Re: QUICK QUESTION ON TESCO CLUBCARD VOUCHERS

Post by Onelife »

Hi Lynda

I put your question to my wife who uses club card vouchers for hotel breaks.....Oh' and yes she takes me too :D

Although she has never used them for cruises she has read that the process is pretty simple when doing so, very much as it is for booking hotel breaks.

I would however do a dummy run with p&o then do the same with you TA just to see if you are making good use of your vouchers.

Regards

Keith

Topic author
Lynda and David
Third Officer
Third Officer

Re: QUICK QUESTION ON TESCO CLUBCARD VOUCHERS

Post by Lynda and David »

Onelife wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 22:52
Hi Lynda

I put your question to my wife who uses club card vouchers for hotel breaks.....Oh' and yes she takes me too :D

Although she has never used them for cruises she has read that the process is pretty simple when doing so, very much as it is for booking hotel breaks.

I would however do a dummy run with p&o then do the same with you TA just to see if you are making good use of your vouchers.

Regards

Keith
Thanks Keith I'll do what you suggest and do a dummy run with P&O first before contacting Tesco to convert the vouchers. I'll post how I get on.

Lynda x

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”