Peninsular club

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Peninsular club

Post by poole boy »

Can somebody help me find out how you can find your actual points for this and list of cruises you have done as you used to be able to find this easily but have not looked for a few years and now cannot find it many thanks for any help :?

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: Peninsular club

Post by GillD46 »

Log into your account on the P&O site then you need to login again to My details, it’s all there.
Gill

Topic author
poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by poole boy »

many thanks gilld have just tried that but still does not work as it says I have not put in a valid urn number so I put in my portunas number this is the your customer number on our booking confirmation and it says number not recognised :o

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

Give the Peninsular people a ring tomorrow

Quizzical Bob
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Quizzical Bob »

poole boy wrote: 13 Oct 2019, 17:29
many thanks gilld have just tried that but still does not work as it says I have not put in a valid urn number so I put in my portunas number this is the your customer number on our booking confirmation and it says number not recognised :o
There have been some problems with the Cruise Personaliser over the past couple of days.

I would try again and if you are still having problems then give them a call.

As others have said, log in to POCruises, then tap the three-bar menu at the top right. Scroll down to the bottom left where it says ‘Already booked?’ and you should get the Cruise Personaliser login page.

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”