post refit

Discussions about anything related to Ventura

Topic author
maidsuzy
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

post refit

Post by maidsuzy »

Hi, does anyone know if East has now turned into Atul Kochhar since the recent refit and does Ventura now have a retreat? I am thinking the Ramblas is now a Glass house.The ship information on the Pand O website seems to be wrong.thank you Sue

Karenandray
Cadet
Cadet

Re: post refit

Post by Karenandray »

Such a shame making into another Azura!!! I think they should all be individual !

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

They just don't listen to customer feed back. Since the Azura was brought in with the Atrium dance floor it was obvious to all the dance floor was not big enough. We were told that when it went in for a refit the dance floor was going to be extended up to the pillars and the sofas put further back. There has never been enough seating in the Atrium area and that was also supposed to be changed. I guess that because they havnt dealt with these issues on Ventura then there is not much hope for Azura.

Sue

Whiterdesign
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Whiterdesign »

If you go to cruise specific discussion, under thread ventura dry dock you will see a post from me giving a link to pictures of the new glass house/ Ramblas not what you might think!!

Return to “About Ventura”