tickets ?

Questions from those who are new to cruising

Topic author
sunrisecards
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

tickets ?

Post by sunrisecards »

I asked my travel agent what happens about tickets when the time comes and she said they will give me a booklet with luggage tags in the back and thats all p &O require but my friend said something about e, tickets that are on the cruise personaliser bit of the p &O website is this only if you booked with p & O ?? I'm sure we would need tickets of some sort ?

Quizzical Bob
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: tickets ?

Post by Quizzical Bob »

The Cruise Personaliser is for everybody no matter how they book. You will need your booking reference and date of birth and name. You or your agent will need to fill in all your passport details and insurance details. You will be able to download luggage labels and e-tickets and browse and book excursions. In my experience we have not actually needed the e-tickets.

Topic author
sunrisecards
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by sunrisecards »

thank you , in this booklet apparently there is information and luggage tags but no where to put your passport details, where will it tell us where to board etc

BrianI
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by BrianI »

You don't get the booklet if you booked a saver fare. All information is on your cruise personaliser and you need to enter all your details such as passport numbers etc.
You can printout your eticket about four weeks before departure.
Brian

Return to “New to Cruising”