Cruising destinations in Europe

Topic author
Ms B
Cadet
Cadet

Venice

Post by Ms B »

Hi
Can anyone tell me if you can use the shuttle boat, which drops you off at St Marks Square and which is provided by P&O, as many times as you like and how much does it cost?
Thanks for all replies

rogerrovers
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Venice

Post by rogerrovers »

We used the shuttle boat three weeks ago . The cost was £15 each.
Jenny.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

You can, could, also buy a single journey at £8 like wot we did ... we purchased our tickets at reception.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Solent Richard
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Solent Richard »

Ms B wrote:
Hi
Can anyone tell me if you can use the shuttle boat, which drops you off at St Marks Square and which is provided by P&O, as many times as you like and how much does it cost?
Thanks for all replies

The last time i was there there war a return fare of €12.00 on the Vaparetto which is adjacent the cruise terminal.

Illustrations and a guide to doing Venice on your own can be read at...

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/201 ... do-venice/

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

Hello Mrs B

We used the P&O shuttle service last year at a charge of £36 for a family ticket....so £12-15 for a single ticket sounds about right. I can't think that you wouldn't be able to use the service as many times as you please (can't think why you would want too) however, do bear in mind there is a bit of a walk between ship and shuttle.

I much preferred the P&O shuttle as the boats used to ferry passengers were much more spacious than the vaporetto's.... with some having open upper decks which were great for taking in the sights.

Keefy tip....take one of the last shuttles back and you might get a free coach ride back to the ship.

Regards

OL

Return to “Europe”