D502 ADONIA BARBADOS TO THE AMAZON

Arrange to meet other members whilst on a cruise on Adonia

Topic author
blodwyn
Cadet
Cadet

D502 ADONIA BARBADOS TO THE AMAZON

Post by blodwyn »

It is a long time away but this cruise is sold out.
As it will be the first time for us on the Adonia any tips wouls be welcome.

Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Re: D502 ADONIA BARBADOS TO THE AMAZON

Post by Kendhni »

I really fancied that cruise but Julie just didn't fancy the Adonia (she prefers bigger ships). There were some fantastic reports a couple of years back on the old P&O forum that give a blow by blow account of sailing up the Amazon .. it sounded incredible.

arcadialover
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by arcadialover »

I am not surprised this cruise has sold out. Personally I can't see a problem with a small ship, after all you can only sit in one lounge or bar at any time, well that is what i am telling myself when i go on Adonia :lol: :lol:

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by GillD46 »

The Amazon is an amazing cruise. We did it 10 years ago on Arcadia and it atill ranks as one of our best.
Gill

Sam Dodwell
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Sam Dodwell »

Hi, managed to book this cruise before it sold out, have never cruised the Amazon before, not sure from the itinerary how often you are able to go on shore excursions, as some of the days are cruse specific days, would be interested to hear from anyone that has cruised the Amazon

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

arcadialover wrote:
I am not surprised this cruise has sold out. Personally I can't see a problem with a small ship, after all you can only sit in one lounge or bar at any time, well that is what i am telling myself when i go on Adonia :lol: :lol:
We're booked on her for the first time for the Britain and Ireland trip next June, so I will eb interested to hear your views AL

Return to “The Meeting Place - Adonia”