Azura 40A

Azura cruises in 2014

Topic author
CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Azura 40A

Post by CaroleF »

This is the cruise that ends up back in Southampton. If you have seen my other post you will see that we will have been onboard for the previous two week cruise. We did the three week relocation one last year and really enjoyed sailing back to Southampton and not that horrible overnight flight back to Gatwick landing at 4.30am as we did last time we flew back. We also enjoyed visiting the Azores - Ponta Delgarda - a lovely place and looking forward to seeing it again. We were lucky with the weather last time and it only deteriorated the day before getting to Southampton. Unfortunately it was snowing and blowing a gale in Southampton on 4th April - so much for coming back to Spring!

Anyone else on this one?

Carole

ArtemisMiss
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Azura 40A

Post by ArtemisMiss »

Hi Carole,

Just replied to your other post. I'm on this cruise and, if you're a member of Facebook there's a closed group for passengers of our cruise, search for A406N passenger group.

Fiona

Topic author
CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Azura 40A

Post by CaroleF »

Hi Fiona, yes I have seen the group on Facebook and am a member. There doesn't seem to be much about the earlier cruise, but lots about the returning one. I must admit I can't believe we are going to be onboard for a month - the longest we've ever done. Really looking forward to it.

Carole

Return to “Azura Cruises 2014”