Just booked E424

Oceana cruises in 2014

Topic author
Jayjay
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Just booked E424

Post by Jayjay »

Booked 7th September to canaries anyone else going ? We have never cruised before any tips

JenniC
Ex Team Member

Re: Just booked E424

Post by JenniC »

Jayjay wrote:
Booked 7th September to canaries anyone else going ? We have never cruised before any tips
Welcome Jayjay.. Hope you like the site. First cruise is a special one.. I am sure as time goes by there will be loads of tips, I would ask specific questions and people will answer you. From me.. Go with an open mind and above all have the time of your life.. We do :thumbup:
Jenni

Topic author
Jayjay
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jayjay »

Thank u jenniC I can't wait September seems such a long way ahead x

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Welcome aboard Jayjay - you've picked a very friendly ship to start your cruising career - hope you have a great time - ask away and as Jenni says someone will be able to help you :wave:

I've sailed on Oceana quite a few times and have always had a lovely time - I'm sure you will too :thumbup:
Janis

Topic author
Jayjay
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jayjay »

We quite fancy a balcony now! Currently have an inside what's the chances of a cheaper upgrade if leave it until last minute

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

Jayjay wrote:
We quite fancy a balcony now! Currently have an inside what's the chances of a cheaper upgrade if leave it until last minute
No chance at all unless you get a visit from the upgrade fairy.

If you ask for an upgrade then, irrespective of what the current price is, you will be charged the difference between what you paid and the grade that you want that was in existence at the time that you made your booking.

Topic author
Jayjay
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jayjay »

Oh dear never mind ! Thanks anyway

Return to “Oceana Cruises 2014”