Solos with Fred

Topics for those cruising on their own

Topic author
anneed
Second Officer
Second Officer

Solos with Fred

Post by anneed »

Had a brochure today for Solo Cruising with Fred Olson and the prices look very tempting. Not last minute bookings either - the brochure goes up to the end of 2014. If I wasn't already booked on Arcadia in June I'd be going for In Search of the Northern Lights in March, two weeks to and from Southampton with twin cabins for singles from £1,479.

gfwgfw
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Solos with Fred

Post by gfwgfw »

Evening shipmates from bonny Poole Bay

Saga have somehow found out that I am now a sad ole **** "widower"

How ?

Must pass on that one

But dear Mr Saga is both eager and sympathetic to get their hands on the kiddywinks merger inheritance

Saga tells me they can mix and match, by filling a lengthily intelligence test . . . to fix me with a suitable single bed travelling companion

Need help . . . what shall I do ?

Lubooo all :wave:

Graham x
Gentle Giant of Cerne Abbas :wave:

Andrea S
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: Solos with Fred

Post by Andrea S »

Only you know if that is what you would like to do.
It is a difficult decision to make.

I do know I would never travel on my own and to enjoy something with a like minded person could work. I would need to meet them or at least be in contact with them before I travelled to make sure that we did get on. A questionnaire wouldn't give me enough knowledge of the other persons temperament.

In all the years that I was on my own I realise I missed out on a lot of holidays as I need someone to share things with.

Return to “Cruising for Single Travellers”