Adonia Restaurant Tables

Discussions about anything related to Adonia

Topic author
Janet-
Cadet
Cadet

Adonia Restaurant Tables

Post by Janet- »

We would like a round or oval table for 6 by a window. Can anyone help with any numbers please?

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Adonia Restaurant Tables

Post by Suekersh »

Hi, we like an aft table for 6. Table 31 is great loads of room round it and great views. Another is table 28.

Let me know if you don't want a window as there are others.

Sue

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

Window tables do seem to be popular although I have no idea why given that it has always been dark outside when we have been placed on them :lol:

Anyhowz, it may only be possible to request a table size ... rather than a table size plus its shape and location.

Window tables can be ' requested ' at the time of booking in one of the Select dining venues for a special occasion but these will be oblong, round ones only seem to be available for 4 persons.

ps ... Hello and welcome :wave:
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Topic author
Janet-
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Janet- »

Thanks Sue, that's just what we wanted.
Will now have to keep our fingers crossed that they are not fully occupied when we join in Singapore.

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

Hi Janet,
Send an e mail to the restaurant manager with your request. We always do and have never been disappointed.

We give them our cabin details and our table size and position request and then give them a couple of table numbers which would meet our requirements.

I guess as you are boarding mid cruise then it may be more difficult to accommodate you. The two tables I mentioned stick out because of their location at the aft windows and that they have plenty of room round them. Some tables on the Adonia are a tight squeeze. Fantastic ship though. Have a great cruise. We are on Arcadia at the same time doing 3 segments of the World a Cruise. Back on Adonia in August.

Sue

Topic author
Janet-
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Janet- »

Hi Sue

I'll email nearer the time and hope for the best.
Arcadia is probably our favourite ship, just hope we don't find Adonia too small.

nigel+clements
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by nigel+clements »

There is a recommendation to e-mail the restaurant manager with a request for a particular table.
Can someone please advise the address.
Thank you

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

nigel+clements wrote:
There is a recommendation to e-mail the restaurant manager with a request for a particular table.
Can someone please advise the address.
Thank you
adonia@pocruises.com - marked FAO The Restaurant Manager

Return to “About Adonia”