My wedding on Oriana 2008

Share your experiences of getting married onboard a ship, or ask any questions you have about getting married onboard - even renewing vows.

Topic author
xmaslisa
Cadet
Cadet

My wedding on Oriana 2008

Post by xmaslisa »

Wow I'm going to have to work on retrieving all my lost info!! Meanwhile in case anyone new joins who doesn't know me I got married on Oriana in November 2008 during a 30n cruise to the deep south& Caribbean. It was just me and my now husband Steve, no other guests. It was the most amazing day! ( and cruise) any specific questions please ask. Link for photos below
www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/xmaslisa78

simeon
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: My wedding on Oriana 2008

Post by simeon »

It looks as though it was absolutely enchanting. We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in the near future and decided that we are going to renew our vows in order to celebrate the accomplishment. I love the pictures you posted as the Oriana is one ship that we have seriously considered to book a cruise for the occasion. We are going to be traveling with only the two of us, as well. I have heard some amazing stories of the Oriana and people either getting married or renewing their vows. Your pictures only get me more excited about the idea and help us narrow down exactly which ship we want to travel on. The Oriana is near the top of the list so far.

Topic author
xmaslisa
Cadet
Cadet

Re: My wedding on Oriana 2008

Post by xmaslisa »

Hi thanks! ;) go for it!! Oriana is still without doubt my fave ship you won't be disappointed

Return to “Getting Married Onboard”