Azura A608

Arrange to meet other members whilst on a cruise on Azura

Topic author
ChrisB
Third Officer
Third Officer

Re: Azura A608

Post by ChrisB »

Oh Michele! ...... 17 pairs of shoes. I do have a shoe collection of around 50 pairs but usually only take 6 of 7 on a cruise.

Well only 5 more sleeps. I have started packing. We have a clothes rack which we get out and put all our evening clothes on. Then I usually pack those on the morning we leave.

We have a taxi coming at 12 noon, on Friday, which should get us to Southampton in time for our 1.00pm embarkation.

Getting excited now.
Regards
Chris

MaureenB
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MaureenB »

MicheleW wrote:
Well, the packing is well under way now - although I still have a pile of ironing to get done :(

Have got all 17 pairs of shoes packed :D , not quite sure how I'm going to fit everything else in considering that we are planning on self-disembarkation and need to carry everything off ourselves!

Only 5 days to go :D starting to get excited now!

Michele

Oh you make me feel better Michele..................! I too have 16 (and possibly another pair.......I can't make my mind up!) pairs of shoes in the cases.
A lot of the packing is done with just the evening wear to go in a bit later. I am going down to Southampton the day before and staying overnight with my pal and fellow cruiser Lizzie, so my holiday starts on Thursday!

Best wishes

Maureen

Jean W
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Jean W »

We're off on Tuesday for our overnight stay and will finish the packing tomorrow. Maureen 16 pairs of shoes!!! I love my shoes, but I've got to leave some room for my better half :) You know only too well how I LOVE packing :thumbdown:

To all of you, have a lovely time.

MaureenB
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MaureenB »

Jean W wrote:
We're off on Tuesday for our overnight stay and will finish the packing tomorrow. Maureen 16 pairs of shoes!!! I love my shoes, but I've got to leave some room for my better half :) You know only too well how I LOVE packing :thumbdown:

To all of you, have a lovely time.

Thanks Jean, you too :clap:

Love to you both

Maureen xx

MicheleW
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MicheleW »

Really excited now - packing all done, dogs have gone to dog-sitters and we're just about to head off for Southampton. :D

Checked the weather for Majorca and Greece and it's looking pretty warm and sunny :D

Michele

:wave:

Return to “The Meeting Place - Azura”