Accessible balcony cabins Aurora vs Ventura/Azura

Topics relating to disabled cruising

Topic author
Lynn S
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Accessible balcony cabins Aurora vs Ventura/Azura

Post by Lynn S »

Can anyone give me a comparison of accessible balcony cabins on Aurora and Ventura/Azura? eg, size, storage, bathroom, balcony

Thanks very much, in advance
Lynn

daib GC
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: Accessible balcony cabins Aurora vs Ventura/Azura

Post by daib GC »

Lynn S wrote:
Can anyone give me a comparison of accessible balcony cabins on Aurora and Ventura/Azura? eg, size, storage, bathroom, balcony

Lynn

I know that this is not much help but that's where the old CC site was so useful. This site is not easy to stumble on.

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

Lynn
I phoned P&O and they gave me all the information and more besides so might be better to call them for peace of mind
Dave

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Dancing Queen »

daib GC wrote:
Lynn S wrote:

Lynn

I know that this is not much help but that's where the old CC site was so useful. This site is not easy to stumble on.
Totally agree daib but P&O decided to pull the plug on the old cc site, as this is a "temporary" replacement we can only spread the word and hope those from the old cc site will find us, of course if P&O were not so intent on "promoting" their fb page ( which IMO is a total waste of time ) they could if they wanted to post a link to here .
Jo

Return to “Cruising for the Disabled”