P&O Calendar 2024

Topics that are specific to cruising

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Re: P&O Calendar 2024

Post by Onelife »

Stephen wrote: 17 Dec 2023, 07:57
You were lucky Jan. The way the postal service is operating at the moment you’re lucky to get anything.
Round our way you see they’re vans flitting about delivering parcels but no sign of a posty delivering mail.

I think we had two to three deliveries this week.

No wonder they were fined over £5million recently.
You will in time realise….people don’t like you! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

I already know that.
But when you send twenty cards to yourself you expect a better service that this :)

Topic author
Ray B
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Ray B »

Stephen wrote: 16 Dec 2023, 16:41
It’s all a worry, my life is ruined :sarcasm: ;) :D
If I miss out on one ,will this qualify me for a compo form Stephen ?
Don't worry, be happy

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Absolutely. But demand is high at the moment so prices may have to increase....or a bottle of single malt works for me. Purely medicinal :thumbup:

Dorothy28
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Dorothy28 »

Looks like P&O are sending them to everybody this year I know people who have received them and the handbag calendar who are on the 1st Tier.

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

We've still not had them, despite being Caribbean, regularly cruised with P&O and got one booked next year. I suspect the reason may be that our recent bookings have been through a TA and they don't like that.

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Mervyn and Trish wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 08:06
We've still not had them, despite being Caribbean, regularly cruised with P&O and got one booked next year. I suspect the reason may be that our recent bookings have been through a TA and they don't like that.
I’ve never booked direct with P&O Merv and in your case not sending a calendar to their poster boy is scandalous 😉. You’d better get a compo form from Stephen - using you and Trish’s photo for all those years - what a cheek !!!
Janis

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Post by CaroleF »

Merv have you checked that somehow on the P&O site the box that says No Postal Communications hasn't been ticked. A couple of years ago when I checked, that had happened to me. I've always booked through Bolsover, over 30 cruises and I've never booked direct with P&O so I doubt it's that.

Carole

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Dorothy28 wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 06:06
Looks like P&O are sending them to everybody this year I know people who have received them and the handbag calendar who are on the 1st Tier.

Welcome to the forum Dorothy28 :wave:

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Jan Rosser wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 08:50
Mervyn and Trish wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 08:06
I’ve never booked direct with P&O Merv and in your case not sending a calendar to their poster boy is scandalous 😉. You’d better get a compo form from Stephen - using you and Trish’s photo for all those years - what a cheek !!!

I charge double for celebrities :D

oldbluefox
Ex Team Member

Post by oldbluefox »

CaroleF wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 09:39
Merv have you checked that somehow on the P&O site the box that says No Postal Communications hasn't been ticked. A couple of years ago when I checked, that had happened to me. I've always booked through Bolsover, over 30 cruises and I've never booked direct with P&O so I doubt it's that.

Carole
It was a good suggestion so I have just checked mine. Lo and behold I have agreed to take Postal Communications but there has been no calendar so it's all a bit of a mystery.

allatc
First Officer
First Officer

Post by allatc »

Being in a lowly "solent channel" grade I have no expectation of receiving anything other than advertising promotions

Topic author
Ray B
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Ray B »

Call the dogs off, P&O must have realised that haven't sent me one. Arrived in the post today.
I will let them off this time but I am a forgiving person and of cause it is the season of goodwill.
Don't worry, be happy

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

CaroleF wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 09:39

Carole
Thanks. Yes I've checked that. I guess the postie has nicked it!

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”