Arcadia single cabins..

Arcadia cruises in 2014

Topic author
jacksparrow
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Arcadia single cabins..

Post by jacksparrow »

I saw a couple of cruises that I might be interested in and received a couple of quotes from my usual agent. Having received the new brochure today I saw that Arcadia will have both single outside and balconies after its refit. Needless to say I rang again for prices for the same cruises but in the single balcony cabin.

Now I know that a lot of you out there think that single cabins are a good deal... NOT!

One cruise to the Baltic was over £250 dearer in the single balcony cabin to that of paying the single supplement in a normal balcony. A couple of them where only a few pounds cheaper in the single cabin.

The reason I have posted this is to make sure that any single travellers amongst you make sure which is the better deal. It is apparent that there is still a significant loading on these single cabins and it may just be worth your while to pay the single supplement and have a better cabin in a location of your choice.
The pesky scarfaced pirate

anneed
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: Arcadia single cabins..

Post by anneed »

Thanks for the advice. I assumed you would save on the single cabins. Why pay more or very little less for such inferior space? As long as I can afford to I'll put up with the painful supplement to enjoy better accommodation. I always fill up the wardrobes in 'normal' cabins anyway!

Return to “Arcadia Cruises 2014”