Post by Wina G »

The reason we were out all day was because we were shopping :D

Topic author
Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: Azura A310N

Post by Wina G »

E-tickets printed off, we've got a check in time of 15.30 ... check in closes at 15.45 :shock:
We're travelling part way on the Friday evening so will be aiming to get to Ocean Terminal as soon after 11.00 as we can :lol:

MaureenB
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MaureenB »

Yes, I too have a check in time of 15.30!! Oh perlease........................I would have had Caribbean champers and yummy buffet in Sindu,unpacked, chatted to my cabin steward, booked the Spa, booked Sindhu on a couple of evenings and said hello to some of the crew long before then!! :lol: I too will be there, e tickets clutched in one hand and my roll on bag in the other by 11am!! :D What do you say Lizzie?!! :wave:

See you all aboard!

Maureen

bjg1604
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by bjg1604 »

E-tickets printed off yesterday - we have a check-in time of 15.00, as we are travelling with Eavesway we shall be checking in as and when we arrive!

Bizzie21
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Bizzie21 »

MaureenB wrote:
Yes, I too have a check in time of 15.30!! Oh perlease........................I would have had Caribbean champers and yummy buffet in Sindu,unpacked, chatted to my cabin steward, booked the Spa, booked Sindhu on a couple of evenings and said hello to some of the crew long before then!! :lol: I too will be there, e tickets clutched in one hand and my roll on bag in the other by 11am!! :D What do you say Lizzie?!! :wave:

See you all aboard!

Maureen
I'll be there right along side of you! :lol:
Lizzie x

Phantom menace
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Phantom menace »

Hey no pushing in you lot, we're due at 12:45. :thumbup:

See you all soon :D

Romig1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Romig1 »

Phantom menace wrote:
Hey no pushing in you lot, we're due at 12:45. :thumbup:

See you all soon :D
12.45???

Hopefully we'll be finishing our lunch in the buffet by then and going to explore the ship! :D

sunseeker16
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by sunseeker16 »

The 'flight of wines' in The Glasshouse is fabulous. I won't try to explain - just do it!

Phantom menace
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Phantom menace »

Hi all, I've just received an email from Jury's inn and they have a £20 room offer on at the moment. I've just checked for the night before the cruise and they do have rooms for £20 and £10 for breakfast per person. Seems a good deal to me. Hope this is useful for someone.

Topic author
Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

Only 3 weeks to go :D

noddy10
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by noddy10 »

Trouble with Jury's Inn is the hotel doesnt have a car park and dont fancy parking in public car park overnight in Southampton city centre.

Branwen
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Branwen »

Still waiting to be allocated a cabin booked a getaway in February for this cruise, is anyone else waiting to be allocated their cabin number? Does it happen often that you don’t know your cabin number until the day of departure :?:

Anna W1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Anna W1 »

Hi Branwen, we are also waiting for a cabin to be allocated, not booked getaway before so unsure how this will work. If they allocate a cabin on departure day how on earth do you check in your luggage?
I am also having trouble getting into the cruise personaliser it keeps sending me to Cunard??? whats all that about?

Mad4cruising
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Mad4cruising »

We are on a getaway and not got cabin allocated yet, spoke to P&O yesterday, should be notified by email before the 14days to go date. They will send us an email when on cruise Personaliser, although I keep checking everyday too. Not long to go now.......

Branwen
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Branwen »

Hi Anna try clicking onto your account on P&O site and then click your cruises it will then show your next cruise and it will have a green button 'cruise personaliser' click this and it will take you directly to your cruise details in another screen. I have always accessed the info this way rather than trying to remember my booking reference.

jill n dave
Cadet
Cadet

Post by jill n dave »

Just been on cruise personaliser for up coming cruise only to find that P&O have changed the time of one of the trips out we d booked ! Not just a few mins either, from a 9.30am trip to 1.30pm . We ve had no notification of this and as we really did want to do a morning trip we ve cancelled it. I wonder if P&O didnt have enough passengers booked on the morning one and they ve put both trips together to run in the afternoon??

Anna W1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Anna W1 »

Thanks for the advice, I tried that way and still no luck. Looking on P&O facebook page others are having the same problems, someone suggested going in via Chrome and it worked. Was able to print off labels and e tickets, so now just need the cabin number....
As its 2 weeks on Saturday we should have an e mail in the next couple of days.
Anna

bjg1604
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by bjg1604 »

Wondering if anyone else has had an offer of an upgrade today? I had a call from P & O this afternoon offering us a suite for an extra £100pp. I did turn it down as I am happy with the deck and cabin position that I have booked. :P

Topic author
Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

bjg1604 wrote:
Wondering if anyone else has had an offer of an upgrade today? I had a call from P & O this afternoon offering us a suite for an extra £100pp. I did turn it down as I am happy with the deck and cabin position that I have booked. :P
That seems a really good price, I'd have happily accepted it if they'd contacted us :mrgreen:

Romig1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Romig1 »

Unfortunately as we have a standard balcony, we are unlikely to get an offer like that.

Andrea S
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Andrea S »

You never know, your names might get to the top of the list. It is a good walk for brekkie but I would imagine a perfect spot for chill out time on Wina's birthday.

Phantom menace
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Phantom menace »

Wow £100 pp seems a good deal. We wouldn't be able to upgrade, if offered, unless they can do 2 cabins next to each other.

On another point has anyone used any ipad apps that allow you to take photos, download them and send them as postcards? I'm going to try it on this cruise so busy researching wifi spots. The one I'm going to try is called touchnote. Basically you choose your photo, write your text and send. It is printed in jersey and then posted to wherever you are sending it. If it goes to other countries it gets printed elsewhere, ie USA, gets printed and posted in USA. It's a one off price per card. Anyway think it will be nice for grandparents to get a postcard of little phantom on his hols. I promise I don't work for the app company as I realise its starting to look like a sales pitch. See you soon. :thumbup:

Topic author
Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

Only 2 weeks to go, hope everyone is getting sorted ... we've all about done buying any new stuff & will probably put the hanging rail up this weekend so we can start moving stuff into the spare bedroom :D

Can't wait :thumbup:

bjg1604
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by bjg1604 »

Lots of clothes hanging on my rail now - all mine! Will have to try and encourage my OH to start thinking about what he needs. Slightly concerned in case he has another faux pas like last year when he decided it would be a good idea to pack his Swiss Army knife 'because it might be useful' :oops:

Branwen
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Branwen »

My OH packed his swiss army knife last year as well and we got taken away by security with everyone watching, do you think we could find it in our luggage! Everything had to come out of the case! The security guy was very nice about it and patient :oops:

Return to “The Meeting Place - Azura”