AZURA 313N

Arrange to meet other members whilst on a cruise on Azura

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Re: AZURA 313N

Post by Suekersh »

Hi Chris,
We too have priority so will see you there. Last time our priority was in the Meridian but there were a lot of priority on that one.

Sue

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

We got to queue up with the riff raff :D amd probably have lunch in the Buffet Tish Tish
Somergirl what part of Somerset you from we are in Burnham on Sea
We are traveling down the day before and staying at the De Vere
Dave

Topic author
ChrisB
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by ChrisB »

Oh! Havabeer, so sorry you have to queue with the riff raff. Pop by Sindu and I will sneak you out a free glass of Champagne. I don't really like the Champers I only drink it because it's free. Well, when you think of how much money we have all spent with P & O, the Champers is not really free.

Hope to see you on board.
Regards
Chris

Marlin 48
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Marlin 48 »

Hi Haveabeer
We too are among the riff raff and are driving down from Yorkshire the day before and staying at the De-Vere, i'm slightly peeved that we are not setting sail from the Ocean terminal and have to go all the way across Soton.
Martin

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

Hi Martin

We staying DeVere as well be nice to meet up for a pre cruise drink we have booked for the car there as well so going in by taxi
I know I should have known about the terminal we was going from but I had forgotten to look.
Think Ventura is in dock as well that day
Dave

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

ChrisB wrote:
Oh! Havabeer, so sorry you have to queue with the riff raff. Pop by Sindu and I will sneak you out a free glass of Champagne. I don't really like the Champers I only drink it because it's free. Well, when you think of how much money we have all spent with P & O, the Champers is not really free.

Hope to see you on board.
We don't mind being with the commoners keeps us grounded ::))
Sure that you will have guessed my favourite tipple by my username
Mind a bit of fizzy always goes down well especially when it's free
Wonder if getaway get lemonade and a sandwich
Dave

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

We don't mind being with the commoners keeps us grounded ::))
Sure that you will have guessed my favourite tipple by my username
Mind a bit of fizzy always goes down well especially when it's free
Wonder if getaway get lemonade and a sandwich[/quote]

Hope not. We booked getaway. Look forward to the free fizz. Lol

Sue

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

Good for you exactly what we will do for next cruise
Dave

Topic author
ChrisB
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by ChrisB »

Sue, We did a getaway last August and we still got the priority checkin, lunch in Sindu, plus the fizz. Not to forget the slippers, we even got more of these.We were on a back to back so we doubled up on slippers. This time we paid full price. However, this did mean we got to choose our cabin number and our prefered dinner sitting.
Regards
Chris

Somergirl
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Somergirl »

Hello Haveabeer

Well what a coincidence I live in Burnham as well. I dont finish work until Thursday afternoon, so I am planning to drive down early on Friday. Unfortunately I will be in with the riffraff as well! Although I dont like Champagne so it would be wasted on me as well, give me a nice glass of wine anyday.

Hope we get a chance to meet up and share highlights of life in Burnham!

Somergirl

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

Well I never a fellow cruiser living in sunny Burnham
Dave

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

Somergirl wrote:
Hello Haveabeer

Well what a coincidence I live in Burnham as well. I dont finish work until Thursday afternoon, so I am planning to drive down early on Friday. Unfortunately I will be in with the riffraff as well! Although I dont like Champagne so it would be wasted on me as well, give me a nice glass of wine anyday.

Hope we get a chance to meet up and share highlights of life in Burnham!

Somergirl

We are on Berrow Rd near the triangle would be lovely to meet on board
Dave

Somergirl
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Somergirl »

Not so sunny today. I am near Tescos. Which way do you go to Southampton Shepton Mallet, Frome??

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

I usually go via Taunton and pick up the 303 only because I hate single file traffic but not much difference it time
Dave

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

ChrisB wrote:
Sue, We did a getaway last August and we still got the priority checkin, lunch in Sindu, plus the fizz. Not to forget the slippers, we even got more of these.We were on a back to back so we doubled up on slippers. This time we paid full price. However, this did mean we got to choose our cabin number and our prefered dinner sitting.
Hi Chris, we also did a getaway last September and got the usual loyalty perks. I haven't heard that this has changed so fingers crossed see you in the loyalty area. It would be good to meet up in there especially as you get there early as well.

Sue

Marlin 48
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Marlin 48 »

Hi Havabeer,
We are up for a drink pre cruise if you would like to think of a time to meet i think we should be able to find each other.
My car is only at the De Vere the one night then down to the Mayflower for CPS.
Martin

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

Marlin 48 wrote:
Hi Havabeer,
We are up for a drink pre cruise if you would like to think of a time to meet i think we should be able to find each other.
Martin
That's great will arrange a time a bit nearer they have a bar there if its nice could sit on the veranda outside I could wear a pink carnation in my button hole will speak a bit nearer the time
Dave

Marlin 48
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Marlin 48 »

haveabeer wrote:
Marlin 48 wrote:
Hi Havabeer,
Martin
That's great will arrange a time a bit nearer they have a bar there if its nice could sit on the veranda outside I could wear a pink carnation in my button hole will speak a bit nearer the time
We will be looking forward to that, we have been to the De-Vere before but never had the weather to sit outside.

Mummykins
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Mummykins »

Woohooo just printed out tickets and labels. Looked at personalised and they were available, no email from PandO though, don't know whether to blame them or Sky as since Sky has moved to yahoo mail there are all sorts of problems.

Sooo excited only 5 weeks and 3 days to go. I need to get some Croatian Kuna, trying to decide how much. Only need enough for some badges and cheap souvenirs. A few years ago we decided to just buy trash for people at home, got fed up spending all our time trying to find suitable presents. They know what to expect lol and our daughter puts her gifts on the windowsill of her downstairs WC. She has a wonderful collection of really naff ornaments. They get us trash too lol. :lol:

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

Hi, we are with sky but did get our e mail from P &O this morning. We havnt printed the e ticket out as we still have not been allocated our cabin. I don't think that will come for another 3 or 4 weeks.

All part of the anticipation. Looking forward to the cruise. Packing list now finalised (probably) but usually make last minute changes.

We aren't bothering with Croatia kuna as last time we were there they all took Euros. Not as good a rate for Euros as kuna though.

Sue

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

Received tickets today had trouble logging in but all done now
Dave

Marlin 48
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Marlin 48 »

Printed e-tickets has anyone received their luggage labels from P&O yet. I refuse to go green on principle.
Martin

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

Hi Marlin,
Yes got our luggage labels and holiday book last Friday.

Sue

Topic author
ChrisB
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by ChrisB »

I received an email from P & O yesterday to say e-tickets were available. I could not log on to their website. They said my user id and password were incorrect. I managed to get on through the personaliser using my booking reference. I could only print off the labels as there was a problem with the e-tickets. I had to get my travel agent to print off the e-tickets. We won't be getting the labels through the post, as we normally do, because according to P & O we have gone green. That is something I know I did not do. Never mind, I won't get too upset about it.

I am sooooo looking forward to some warm sunny weather. It was supposed to be warm today but it has been overcast all day and only 10c.

We don't buy presents for family or friends while we are away. We decided long ago to stop presents. We were spending so much time looking around wondering what to buy people.

Roll on 31st May. Only 37 more sleeps.
Regards
Chris

haveabeer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by haveabeer »

Hi Chris
I had same problem tried to log on site would not let me tried personaliser that would not print contacted P&O they said that there was no problem there end eventually managed to print e ticket for the wife but not mine and could not print luggage labels.
Will try again tomorrow so looking forward to some time away and meeting new people
Dave

Return to “The Meeting Place - Azura”