A403 Caribbean

Reports about cruises on Azura

Topic author
Queasy
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

A403 Caribbean

Post by Queasy »

Just a quick overview of the cruise ( to celebrate my brothers retirement).

Travel: I cannot fault P and O on their Caribbean fly cruise organisation.

Weather: after a couple of damp days great temperatures and sunshine

Destinations : thoroughly enjoyed all the islands though I would probably stick with a beach break on Bonaire as there really is nothing to see on a tour.

Ship: As expected once the sun came out the sun decks crowded ( not a criticism it is to be expected on these modern large ships) though we were always able to find loungers together for the three of us.

Food: Very good and of a better standard than the last time I was on azura.

Service: Again very good particularly in the venues. We never had to wait to have our orders taken

Dining: we were on a table for six on first club sitting ( thanks for the great company Glenys;Paul and Jim). Very good service. There were plenty of empty tables so I can see why they are increasing freedom dining on their ships. I prefer early meals so we can concentrate on evening entertainment.

Entertainment: one of the reasons I choose a bigger ship is the variety of entertainment (particularly important when I cruise solo). In the main good though the Elton John tribute was particularly below par when we saw him.

Summary: a thoroughly enjoyable holiday.. This was my brother's first cruise and he has now got the cruising bug

We are now pre registered on Britannia for January 2016 to celebrate my retirement.

Alan

MicheleW
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: A403 Caribbean

Post by MicheleW »

Thanks for the report.

Pleased that you enjoyed Azura as we are cruising on her in April.

Michele

Return to “Azura Cruise Reports”