Arrange to meet other members whilst on a cruise on Britannia

Topic author
morecambe13
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Britannia maiden voyage.B502.

Post by morecambe13 »

Hi All.
Only just joined this cruise community today.Looking forward to this new ship & the maiden voyage. If anybody has any up to date news it would be nice to hear.

ITWA Travel Writer
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: Britannia maiden voyage.B502.

Post by ITWA Travel Writer »

Hi Morecambe13,

I am also a fairly new member of this forum; however, I have found it a very affable community.

There are a good few characters here that delight in laying little traps for the unwary. You will also find a distinct ‘North’ via ‘South’ competitive edge on the site. As for me being a Scott, I appear to have turned into their whipping boy!!

Take your time and explore the site. You will find out that (david63) and all the other site administrators will be very willing to help in any way they can with the forum.

For more information on Britannia as she develops, check out this site for a unique project. http://www.tich.co
John

Qui descendunt mare in navibus.

Topic author
morecambe13
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by morecambe13 »

Thank You ITWA.will have a look at the web page. Use to be on the old P&O community on the P&O site till it was closed down. Been on many P&O cruises (25+)and looking forward to Aurora this Christmas & Britannia's maiden.

Solent Richard
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Solent Richard »

ITWA Travel Writer wrote:
Hi Morecambe13,

I am also a fairly new member of this forum; however, I have found it a very affable community.

There are a good few characters here that delight in laying little traps for the unwary. You will also find a distinct ‘North’ via ‘South’ competitive edge on the site. As for me being a Scott, I appear to have turned into their whipping boy!!

Take your time and explore the site. You will find out that (david63) and all the other site administrators will be very willing to help in any way they can with the forum.

For more information on Britannia as she develops, check out this site for a unique project. http://www.tich.co
Nice comment, I liked the piece about traps.

Says a poacher turned gamekeeper and one who will be on the Britannia maiden cruise.

Solent Richard
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Solent Richard »

morecambe13 wrote:
Hi All.
Only just joined this cruise community today.Looking forward to this new ship & the maiden voyage. If anybody has any up to date news it would be nice to hear.

Good morning Morecambe13.

Are you aware that there is a very good Facebook group dedicated to the B502 Maiden Voyage.

It is extremely well run and there are lots of excellent snippets being produced on it.

There are currently 235 members...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/232926020224420

Return to “The Meeting Place - Britannia”