Azura 21st Feb 13

Azura cruises in 2013

Topic author
KevandLin
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Azura 21st Feb 13

Post by KevandLin »

Hiya everyone this will be our first cruise and its for our honeymoon and were really excited . :D

We have tried booking a tour on Aruba with Sonny Binns who i have read a lot of good things about but so far we are the only ones on the tour and he needs at least 6 people for it to go ahead. IF any of you are still thinking of what to do in Aruba and are interested he has 2 tour buses so can fit quite a few people.
The price is 30$ per person and its 3 hours long but a lot of forum posts i've read say it can be 3.5 to 4 hours no extra charge. He takes you to the lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Natural Bridge and the rock formations he then can drop you off at a beach, the shopping area or back to the boat.

If you like the sound of this take a look at some forum post on him and his email address is binns.tours@yahoo.com at the moment he has'nt got a website but he answered ours emails the same day and no money up front you pay on the day.

I really cant wait for our first cruise EEEEEEEE :clap: :wave:

JohnTheDog
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: Azura 21st Feb 13

Post by JohnTheDog »

Not going ourselves but you will love Azura...we did anyway. TIP...anything you need to book, like 17 or Retreat, do it as SOON as you board.

Topic author
KevandLin
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Azura 21st Feb 13

Post by KevandLin »

Oh thanks for the John i was looking on the personaliser hoping to book sindu and 17 but couldnt find anywhere so thats very useful to know thank you x

Return to “Azura Cruises 2013”