Strictly

An area to discuss any books you have read, films that you have seen or television programmes

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Strictly

Post by Stephen »

Agree, Daisy should never have been in the dance off. I'm not one to gossip, but the grapevine says Daisy and Aljaž are 'quite close' these days outside of dance practice.

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

Stephen wrote:
Agree, Daisy should never have been in the dance off. I'm not one to gossip, but the grapevine says Daisy and Aljaž are 'quite close' these days outside of dance practice.

Hi Stephen...could be wishful thinking on her part as I'm sure I heard her say “ I love You” as she walked back over to the judges.

Nothing wrong with a bit of dirty dancing but if he knows what's good for him' he'll keep it in his trousers.

I like Daisy but as a dance couple I think they look a bit awkward together..perhaps due to her height?

:wave:

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Onelife wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Hi Stephen...could be wishful thinking on her part as I'm sure I heard her say “ I love You” as she walked back over to the judges.

Nothing wrong with a bit of dirty dancing but if he knows what's good for him' he'll keep it in his trousers.

I like Daisy but as a dance couple I think they look a bit awkward together..perhaps due to her height?

I'd be in there like a rat up drain pipe. Daisy that is :thumbup:

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

Stephen wrote:
Onelife wrote:
Stephen wrote:

I'd be in there like a rat up drain pipe. Daisy that is :thumbup:

That's disgusting Stephen.... but if you do find yourself shimming up her drain pipe.....can l watch? :thumbup: :D

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Perv. .

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

Oh I thought Louise and Kevin were amazing.

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

Well it was nice to see Ed on his tip-toes which l have to say contributed to his best dance thus far...If he goes out this week he can always audition for the part as the sugar plum fairy on that performance.

Greg...showed some improvement this week but at times it still looked like he was dancing by numbers....bottom two for sure.

I'm that confident that Daisy won't find herself in the bottom two that l'll be posting a picture of me in the buff if she is.

Brilliant routines by Louise and Matt tonight.

Judge Rinder looks like someone is still poking him up the backside what with his awful facial expressions....nevertheless he gets stronger week after week.

Miss Fragapiny looked like she had helped herself to 5 cans of Red Bull before she danced...she certainly didn't lack energy and l for one really enjoyed her non stop display.

So me thinks its either Greg or Laura for the chop this week?

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

The home of the Strictly Spoiler was uncannily accurate again tonight, 2 out of the bottom 3 in the dance off, and Daisy in the bottom 3 as well, are you getting your pose in the buff ready for us all Keith? :lol: 8-)
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

oldbluefox
Ex Team Member

Post by oldbluefox »

towny44 wrote:
are you getting your pose in the buff ready for us all Keith? :lol: 8-)
The mods are on red alert. Not sure whether we are ready for this.

johnds
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by johnds »

towny44 wrote:
The home of the Strictly Spoiler was uncannily accurate again tonight, 2 out of the bottom 3 in the dance off, and Daisy in the bottom 3 as well, are you getting your pose in the buff ready for us all Keith? :lol: 8-)
Thanks for this NOT
Some of us would like not to know the results or even a hint of them in advance
John

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Whynd1 wrote:
Oh I thought Louise and Kevin were amazing.

Same here. She nailed it :clap:

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

towny44 wrote:

If she is towny then the wifes of this forum will get a glimpse of what they've been missing all these years :thumbup: :lol:

Must dash I'm off to them yonder hills.

Regards

Keith aka (big plonker)

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

The sheep must be exhausted

Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

Louise' dance was classic. Some serious dancer friends have been watching Kevin Cifton for years and they told us when he joined the show that he is a class act.

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by GillD46 »

I loved Louise's AT and think she is starting to "get into" the character of the various dances now, really letting herself go. Quite honestly, there wasn't one that I actively disliked last night, so tonight's results
will be a shame for the unlucky contestant.
Gill

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Well, I didn't see that coming. But I have to admit I don't know how the judges could say Ore was the better dancer in the dance off. Laura was better by a mile in my opinion.

Oh well, that's TV for you.

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by GillD46 »

I agree Stephen, I thought Laura was much better than Ore in the dance-off, less so in the full show. And she had great potential. C'est la vie!
Last edited by GillD46 on 07 Nov 2016, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.
Gill

AileenB
Cadet
Cadet

Post by AileenB »

So glad I'm not the only one who thought Laura was better in the dance off!

MicheleW
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MicheleW »

Apologies for going off topic slightly, but for those hot blooded males missing Ola - you will be able to see her in the jungle next week!

barney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by barney »

Now, that is one programme that I refuse to watch Michele.

I can't get my head around that being entertainment but millions follow it, so I must be me. :wtf:

Strictly has a high element of skill but eating kangaroo bits and pieces ?
No thanks. I feel the same about Big Brother.

I may just occasionally tune in for Ola though :lol:
Empty vessels .. and all that

MicheleW
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MicheleW »

I have to confess it is my guilty pleasure. But whilst I adore Strictly and would never miss a show, it doesn't bother me if I miss an episode of 'I'm a Celebrity.' I think Ant and Dec make the show what it is.

Michele

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

For me this week my two favourites are Louise and Kevin and Claudia and AJ.

Won't be able to stay up late for the strictly spoiler as need an early night as am going on a cruise tomorrow.!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

If we are judging this strictly on the dancing then Ed won't make the cut this week.... but hey! its an entertainment show so welcome to Blackpool Ed

Miss Fragapiny has been consistently good throughout the competition so l fully expect to see another roller coaster performance when she gets to Blackpool.

Dan's footwork was razor sharp so he'll definitely make the cut.

It was hard to fault Ore's dancing but l'm not so sure this dance will connect with the voting public....l won't be surprised to see him in the bottom two this week.

HOT HOT HOT Daisy has the best pair of legs so she gets my vote every time.

The Judge managed to keep a straight face tonight and danced the better for it. He seems a really genuine guy so l hope he gets to see the fairy lights of Blackpool.

I wish l'd put a tenner on Louise and a saver on Dan....They are odds on to make the final in my book.

So its Greg for the knackers yard tonight with Ore picking up the pieces

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

No indication on the spoiler yet about who has been voted off, but Daisy, Ore and Greg are the current bottom 3.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

Please don't post the spoiler here. Please. If we want to know we can go and look for ourselves. Please

Return to “Book, Film & TV Club”