Happy New Year..

Chat about anything here
User avatar

Topic author
GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 3057
Joined: January 2013
Location: Gower Peninsula, South Wales

Happy New Year..

Post by GillD46 » 01 Jan 2019, 08:08

...to everyone, may 2019 be a good, healthy one for us all.
Gill

User avatar

towny44
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4581
Joined: January 2013
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by towny44 » 01 Jan 2019, 08:24

A very Happy New Year and lots of good cruising for everyone.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

User avatar

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1701
Joined: January 2013

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by Kenmo1 » 01 Jan 2019, 08:32

Happy New Year everyone.


rita17
Third Officer
Third Officer
Posts: 116
Joined: January 2013

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by rita17 » 01 Jan 2019, 09:05

Happy New Year and happy cruising everyone!


Whynd1
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer
Posts: 980
Joined: February 2013
Location: Gower, Swansea

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by Whynd1 » 01 Jan 2019, 10:38

Happy New Year to one all.

Hope it's a good one and happy cruising.

Lindsey

User avatar

Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 7433
Joined: January 2013
Location: Dorset

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by Manoverboard » 01 Jan 2019, 11:04

A very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all of you and yours

:wave:

User avatar

Happydays
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1471
Joined: June 2014

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by Happydays » 01 Jan 2019, 11:22

Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one all the best to you and yours 😀

User avatar

Onelife
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4775
Joined: January 2013

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by Onelife » 01 Jan 2019, 14:55

Wishing you all a happy New Year.

keith

User avatar

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 7022
Joined: January 2013
Location: Cumbria

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by oldbluefox » 01 Jan 2019, 15:53

Thanks Gill.
May 2019 be a happy and healthy for all our playmates and may you have enough prosperity to make the most of it!!

User avatar

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 7022
Joined: January 2013
Location: Cumbria

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by oldbluefox » 01 Jan 2019, 15:54

Onelife wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 14:55
Wishing you all a happy New Year.

keith
And may Onelife's tin hut on wheels have a puncture free year!!


cruisin_duo
Third Officer
Third Officer
Posts: 150
Joined: August 2013

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by cruisin_duo » 01 Jan 2019, 16:41

Happy New Year everyone.

User avatar

gfwgfw
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1818
Joined: January 2013
Location: Poole Bay, Dorset

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by gfwgfw » 01 Jan 2019, 17:09

Happy New Year to all my dear CCers
Gentle Giant of Cerne Abbas :wave:

User avatar

Onelife
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4775
Joined: January 2013

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by Onelife » 02 Jan 2019, 17:01

oldbluefox wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 15:54
Onelife wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 14:55
Wishing you all a happy New Year.

keith
And may Onelife's tin hut on wheels have a puncture free year!!
Unfortunately foxy.....my tin can ain't going anyhere soon, one of the wheels has been stuck in a foot of mud for the past 6 months.....l've had to prop up one side of the bed with bricks in order to stop me rolling out of bed ...as for a happy new year ...l had to scrap ice off the inside windows this morning :(

Duvets and blankets appreciated. ...If you throw in a roll of duck tape l might be able to repair the leaking roof as well.

Happy new year and thanks for thinking about me. :)

:wave:

User avatar

Stephen
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9780
Joined: January 2013
Location: Down Souf. The civilised end of the country :)

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by Stephen » 03 Jan 2019, 06:58

Onelife wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 17:01
oldbluefox wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 15:54
Onelife wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 14:55
Wishing you all a happy New Year.

keith
And may Onelife's tin hut on wheels have a puncture free year!!
Unfortunately foxy.....my tin can ain't going anyhere soon, one of the wheels has been stuck in a foot of mud for the past 6 months.....l've had to prop up one side of the bed with bricks in order to stop me rolling out of bed ...as for a happy new year ...l had to scrap ice off the inside windows this morning :(

Duvets and blankets appreciated. ...If you throw in a roll of duck tape l might be able to repair the leaking roof as well.

Happy new year and thanks for thinking about me. :)

:wave:

About time the council moved you pikey's on.

User avatar

Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 7433
Joined: January 2013
Location: Dorset

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by Manoverboard » 03 Jan 2019, 08:58

One should put one's tin can on ' hard standing ' … just saying :roll:

User avatar

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 7022
Joined: January 2013
Location: Cumbria

Re: Happy New Year..

Post by oldbluefox » 03 Jan 2019, 12:16

Manoverboard wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 08:58
One should put one's tin can on ' hard standing ' … just saying :roll:
Doesn't a lay-by count? Keefy seemed to think it did.

Return to “General Chat”