Scenic Tours Luxury River Cruises

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Scenic Tours Luxury River Cruises

Post by Stephen »

Has anyone on here used this company, and did they live up to your expectations.

http://www.scenictours.co.uk/

IslandSun
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Scenic Tours Luxury River Cruises

Post by IslandSun »

Hi Stephen - I would be interested to know too.

We are booked on a river cruise in April with Scenic - and so far so good. They seem to be very organised and offer a real personal service so far. As we are spending 3 days in Bucharest prior to boarding they have already asked up which trip we would like to go on whilst we are there - so hoping all goes well! Will post a report when we get back.

Lyn.

Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

Hi Stephen,

We used Scenic Tours in 2010 but not for a river tour, we did Royal New Zealand (it was a special birthday for R).
We both have said how fantastic they were, we stayed in some superb hotels & there were lots of Scenic options and meals included in the price :D

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

The reason I ask is, they were advertising (large ad) in the Saturday Wail and it sounded interesting, especially the everything is included bit. Mind you, looking at the online brochure you certainly pay for it, it's not cheap by any means and yet surprisingly allot of the bookings are already sold out for this year.

So unless the numbers come up I reckon it'll be a beer and a BBQ at 'Ourgate Towers' this year :-)

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”