2014 Princess UK cruises announced.

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

2014 Princess UK cruises announced.

Post by towny44 »

Have just had an e-mail from Bolsover listing all the European cruises from Princess, very disappointed to see that their brochure pricing is in line with their 2013 prices, however they very geneously offer a limited period discount of £50pp and only require a 10% deposit. As part of Carnival I imagine that P&O prices will therefore also be similar to 2013 prices, which we all now know have been heavily discounted with getaway offers, leaving early bookers at a high price disadvantage.
One good point for UK cruises is that Princess will base use their two newest Grand class ships, Emerald and Ruby, at Southampton.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

davecttr
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: 2014 Princess UK cruises announced.

Post by davecttr »

Any chance of posting the list for the ships sailing from southampton, specifically the one doing the med, is it Emerald?

Topic author
towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

davecttr wrote:
Any chance of posting the list for the ships sailing from southampton, specifically the one doing the med, is it Emerald?
This link should take you to the on line brochure, http://www.bolsovercruiseclub.com/uploa ... es2014.pdf
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

noddy10
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by noddy10 »

Nothing particularly exciting on there or good price to make me book early. Do not think a discount of only £50 and 10% deposit would make me book early. Does make you think that P&O will be very similar and once again people will not book early and there will be loads of Getaway deals in 2014.

davecttr
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by davecttr »

thanks towny. The first of my '14 brochures.

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”