azura a311n

Arrange to meet other members whilst on a cruise on Azura

Topic author
philipt
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

azura a311n

Post by philipt »

Just booked a311n to The Caneries for elaine and I and already counting down the days. Looking forward to catchng up with new friends onboard.

Topic author
philipt
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: azura a311n

Post by philipt »

I am begining to think we are the only passengers on A311n to The Canaries. I posted the first note over 3 weeks ago and although a number of people have viewed no one has acknowledged and reported they are travelling as well. I'm not "bovvered" as it means we will have the whole ship to ourselves and the service will be fantastic. Not sure if we will be able to eat all the food and drink all the wine but we will try.

JenniC
Ex Team Member

Post by JenniC »

Same with us on A315N.. think we are on our own too.... I think it is just down to the fact this site is in it's infancy with not that many members yet.. Well not compared with the P&O forum, I am sure it is nothing personal :lol: ;)
Jenni

Topic author
philipt
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by philipt »

Well I really can't believe it. Now less than two weeks until we sail and it still seems like we are the only two going. Guess we won't have any trouble getting a sunbed and there will be loads of room and excellent service on our table for 6 that we requested on 8.30 dinning. Will P & O lay on shuttle buses for just two, will they still run the trips. Lots of question to be answered. If anyone is near Southampton please come and wave us two and the crew off you may be the last members of the general public we see for two weeks.

Return to “The Meeting Place - Azura”