Due to unprecedented demand for our new summer and winter holiday collections pre-registration, we’re currently experien

A feed from the P&O Facebook page

Topic author
Official Autopost
Bot
Bot

Due to unprecedented demand for our new summer and winter holiday collections pre-registration, we’re currently experien

Post by Official Autopost »

Due to unprecedented demand for our new summer and winter holiday collections pre-registration, we’re currently experiencing technical issues with our website. We are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/179746530781/p ... 067200782/

Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Re: Due to unprecedented demand for our new summer and winter holiday collections pre-registration, we’re currently expe

Post by Kendhni »

Wow, P&O with technical issues ... who would have thought it!!

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Due to unprecedented demand for our new summer and winter holiday collections pre-registration, we’re currently expe

Post by david63 »

Go on tell me - they did not see this coming???

In fairness to P&O I think that a lot of the IT problems lie with Carnival HQ where, I believe, the IT is based and Southampton only has a skeleton staff who spend most of their time firefighting the mess from Miami - non of which is helped with the time difference.

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

david63 wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 21:14

In fairness to P&O I think that a lot of the IT problems lie with Carnival HQ where, I believe, the IT is based and Southampton only has a skeleton staff who spend most of their time firefighting the mess from Miami - non of which is helped with the time difference.
How is it that the RCI group don't have the same problems.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

barney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by barney »

P&O IT has always been a disaster.
Empty vessels .. and all that

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

towny44 wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 22:56
david63 wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 21:14

How is it that the RCI group don't have the same problems.
They don't have as many ships operating out of the UK or have a different pattern of booking maybe?

Return to “Facebook Feed”