The Beach House

Discussions about anything related to Azura

Topic author
Ess001
Cadet
Cadet

The Beach House

Post by Ess001 »

Hi - Is there still a Beach House on Azura - we always love this restaurant but it isn't mentioned on the cruise personaliser or online for our upcoming cruise in August. We dont usually cruise in school holidays so I wonder if they dont open it at peak times? Shame if that is the case.

Ess

Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: The Beach House

Post by Jan Rosser »

Yes the Beach House is still on Azura - well it was three weeks ago when I was on there and it was a school holiday too.
Janis

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

The reason it is not on the Cruise Personaliser is that you cannot pre book it - you just turn up on the night.

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

I was able to pre book it both Aurora last year and Oriana this year.
Is it different on Azura.

Topic author
Ess001
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Ess001 »

Hi Wyhnd1. You can’t prebook on any ship other than Aurora but it’s not listed as a dining option any longer on Azura.

Thnaks Jan, good to hear it was there recently. Thanks David, I remember you just turn up from previous cruises, just wondered why it’s not listed as an option with all the other restaurant! Perhaps just P&O wonderful IT team missing it off the website

Thanks all

Ess x

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

Well the cruise personaliser system has changed then. I was on Oriana in March and we pre-booked through the personaliser for the beach house.

daib GC
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by daib GC »

Ess001 wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 22:15
Hi Wyhnd1. You can’t prebook on any ship other than Aurora but it’s not listed as a dining option any longer on Azura.

Thnaks Jan, good to hear it was there recently. Thanks David, I remember you just turn up from previous cruises, just wondered why it’s not listed as an option with all the other restaurant! Perhaps just P&O wonderful IT team missing it off the website

Thanks all

Ess x
To my knowledge you have always been able to book on the smaller ships, Oriana, Aurora, Oceana. But on the larger ships Ventura, Azura and Britannia it has always been a turn up and no bookings taken. Don’t think I have been on Arcadia and used a beach house. We have been on all the ships in the last 3 years apart from Aurora which wa 4 years ago.

Just checked and of course Arcadia does not have a beach house. Could be the reason we have not been to it. :lol: 8-) 8-)
Last edited by daib GC on 20 Jun 2018, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “About Azura”