Ventura N327/N328 Nov 2013 Caribbean

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Ventura N327/N328 Nov 2013 Caribbean

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Hello everyone who is on N327/N328 Ventura October& Nov 2013.
Hope to hear from you all soon
Patricia
HAPPY CRUISING

Burnley
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Ventura N327/N328 Nov 2013 Caribbean

Post by Burnley »

Found you, Thanks Patricia.
Barbara & I are looking forward to this cruise & making new friends. We have booked select dining, the 8:30 pm sitting and we have an inside cabin on A deck, forward.

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Burnley wrote:
Found you, Thanks Patricia.
Barbara & I are looking forward to this cruise & making new friends. We have booked select dining, the 8:30 pm sitting and we have an inside cabin on A deck, forward.
Good evening both, looks as though we are up and running :lol: Scott and I are on A Deck Aft, so we can strectch our legs walking from one end of A Deck to the other :) we are also on select dining,the 8:30pm sitting.
HAPPY CRUISING

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

See you on the 9th of November Pat :)

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

SueandPhil wrote:
See you on the 9th of November Pat :)
When we have returned from swimming with the turtles and lying on Paynes Beach in Barbadoa (Oh what a lovely thought) :P
Scott will be waiting with the Champagne to welcome you onboard 8-) Come and join us for the sailaway on our balcony cabin, Tony and Sue our friends from Wales are joining the Ventura also on the 9th. Oh Phil just had a thought perhaps you would rather have afternoon TEA we can always arrange that for you :lol:
What was that you said Phil ;) "Yes please only if there is Cake to go with it"
HAPPY CRUISING

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

Thanks for the invite Pat, keep that Champers well chilled in the heat. Have you got a suite this year because knowing the size of your parties you will need a large balcony. We have booked the same cabin as last year on C deck. See if you can remember which one it was( clue, we were next to Andy and Kim)
Somehow I have managed to post an avatar so you will always remember what we look like :o Are you baking a cake this year? if so save me a slice to go with my afternoon tea
Phil

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Back again as Patricia 2 lost my way into this site again and had to re register. :o
Now known as AKA Mary 1 HelenHenry Patricia & Patricia2. I am doing well. :roll:
HAPPY CRUISING

Burnley
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Burnley »

PATRICIA2 wrote:
Back again as Patricia 2 lost my way into this site again and had to re register. :o
Now known as AKA Mary 1 HelenHenry Patricia & Patricia2. I am doing well. :roll:
Well done! :) I've saved the page as a "favourite", & I don't log out! lol ;) So as to avoid falling into the same trap you fell into! :D

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Oh really, I am a dumpling. Yes, I have had lots of problems trying to gain entry into this site again :lol: .
My fault, I keep mixing up. However here I am again.It's a good job Granvile and Barbara that you are out there
or I would be talking to myself. Oh we are on Club Dining 2nd sitting 20.30pm and not as stated before select.
Phil and Sue where are you :(
HAPPY CRUISING

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

Pat, we've been here all the time. Glad you have managed to find your way back here its very quiet just talking to ourselves.Well Sue has decided to only keep 3 of the pairs of new shoes but all the new dresses. Can you explain something to me? Is it normal to buy a dress to match the shoes or do most Women buy shoes to match the dress? I'm confused being a man who ' just doesn't understand'

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Phil, no need for you to understand about dresses or shoes.

You only "need to understand" that it's up to you to ensure that Sue has sufficient funds available to buy them all. :lol:

After all it's you Sue is looking beautiful for : :D
Yes it is normal for Women to buy shoes to match the dress and yes it is normal for Women to by dresses to match their shoes. (Whatever next) :roll:
You see Phil, a Women may have a dress but does not have a pair of shoes to match because she could not buy shoes the correct colour to match the dress at that particular time, then "hey ho" whilst out shopping she spots a pair of shoes that will match the dress so she must buy the shoes to match the dress.

Then, a Woman may have a pair of shoes which she has never worn because when she purchased the shoes in the first place she did not have a dress to match that particular shoe at that time and stored them away (just incase) she found a dress that would suit the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is exhausting work :P

Next you will be suggesting P.I.Ts Exchanging Shoes and Clothing be available to set up in the Atrium. "Not a bad idea says Phil" then all of the Women could swop clothes and shoes over the 14 days and there would be no need to worry about excess luggage :roll:
HAPPY CRUISING

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

Pat, Think you are on to something here. It's a brilliant idea, I'm surprised no one has thought of it before. When you set up in the Atrium just make sure you don't get in the Photographers way! lol
P.S. the rest of your post is as clear as sea fog

Burnley
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Burnley »

SueandPhil wrote:
I'm confused being a man who ' just doesn't understand'

Just don't go there! Whatever the answer is, it will only confuse you even more! Their only 'logic' is illogical :lol: :roll: :twisted:

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Well I am confused even further now because I still cannot get my avatar to post on this page. I don't know how to make my photograph smaller.
Scott said that as I have always had a big head there is no point in trying to make it smaller now :lol:

To confuse Phil and Granville even further, Granville is on Cruise N327 and Phil on cruise N328 :? so you two probably will not meet :(
Scott and I are on cruise N327/N328 so you both will have the pleasure of our company :D
Granville,Phil knows what we look like and we know what Phil and Sue look like so there is no chance of them trying to hide from us :roll: BUT
unfortunately for you Granville we do know what you look like so we will seek you out don't try to hide from us. No point we will seek you out.

Phil, it looks like on cruise N327 so far we have 1 cabin submitted for the cabin crawl (ours) unless Granville wishes to participate then we will have two.
No cabin crawl being arranged for N328 no time can't leave sun beds empty too long someone will snap them up.

I am away to search other sites to see if any one else is joining us on N327/N328.
HAPPY CRUISING

Burnley
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Burnley »

Pat, you are just going to get another photo take of you both with a cheap camera! Or an old one that does not use a lot of pixels etc; I have seen your photo on the cruise critic site but it is so small, it's difficult to make out, but from what I can see I'm impressed. ;-)

Burnley
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Burnley »

Pat, you are just going to get another photo take of you both with a cheap camera! Or an old one that does not use a lot of pixels etc; I have seen your photo on the cruise critic site but it is so small, it's difficult to make out, but from what I can see I'm impressed. ;-)

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Burnley wrote:
Pat, you are just going to get another photo take of you both with a cheap camera! Or an old one that does not use a lot of pixels etc; I have seen your photo on the cruise critic site but it is so small, it's difficult to make out, but from what I can see I'm impressed.
Granville, I am the one with the hair :lol:

Your own picture is very nice also and of course Phil and Sue's photograph just lovely :D
Enough of the flattery :roll: but enjoy it for now. As time goes on the insults will start as Phil can confirm :twisted:
Just think about what the other group members from Cruise Critic and P&O Community are missing :P
HAPPY CRUISING

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Jasper and Sue from ( Ventura 2011 and their friends are also boarding Ventura on 9th Nov. Jaspers friends (Julie and Steve are first time cruisers)
Do you think we will be able to convert them :clap: Jasper is presently trying to find us all here and hopefully he will join us soon.
Everyone keep an eye out :geek: for him and point him in the right direction.
:wave: Hello Jasper and welcome when you finally show up.
Phil you will have finally met your match when you meet Jasper :lol:
HAPPY CRUISING

shpirie10
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by shpirie10 »

Hi All

Have managed to find this forum, was missing the community page on P&O but this will do the job just as well, really looking forward to the cruise in November and look forward to seeing you all there

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

Wondered where you've been Pat, looks like you have been out canvassing old cruise buddies to join you on this trip just so you can gang up on me :think:
Ship is beginning to fill up now looks like you will have plenty of customers for your table top sales in the Atrium. Have you thought of setting up a photo shoot on the steps in the atrium on a formal night? I'm sure no one will mind :thumbdown:
Phil :P

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Welcome shpirie10 to our little group :wave: glad to hear that someone else is joining us.

shpirie10, you can also find us lot posting on the following site
CRUISE CRITIC. CO.UK
Message Board Forum
Ventura Roll Call
Ventura N327/N328 Nov 2013 Caribbean.
Patricia2 that is Me ,is posting under the avatar HelenHenry,another story for another day

Phil, my old buddie Jasper is more than likely to join you to gang up on me :think: Need to sort that out :shifty:
As far as the photo shoot good idea :thumbup: as long as you don't dress up as Jack Sparrow.Will venture into the loft to fetch down the Kodak Brownie
never know what else I will find up there. May end up having to hire two Eddie Stobart lorries as PIT's Yellow Transporter not big enough to carry all stock for the table top sales. Inform Sue that I may require more staff to assist me. Renumeration will be free lunch every day

Need to go now, as this is Pancake Tuesday I am just itching to to start making the Pancakes. :roll:
HAPPY CRUISING

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

HELLO ANYONE OUT THERE :think:
Only 35 weeks till I join Ventura :clap:
By the looks of things so far, it's going to be a very lonely cruise What do you think Phil

N327 So far on this cruise we know that Greg&Rosie,Barbara &Granville are joining us soon be able to fill up a table for at least six.
Think it will be afternoon tea in my cabnin instead of Meet & Greet.
Anyone wishing to join the Cabin Crawl please submit your name (Quickly) don't wish to offfend by having to refuse because too many cabins submitted :lol:

WHERE ARE ALL OF THE REST OF YOU WHO ARE ON N327

N328 So far on this cruise we know that
Janet&Tony Sue&Tony,Phill,&Sue, Jasper&Sue, (lots of Tony's and Sues :lol: ) Jaspers two friends, Jim&ShonaP,Pat&Scott,shpinie10,and Jan1403 are joining us.
Don't think we will require to book Metropolis for this Meet & Greet,think Phil's cabin will do :clap:

SO FAR CELEBRATION SPREADSHEET for N328/N328A
1,65th Birthday Scott
1,65th Birthday Tony 1
1,65th Birthday Pat
1,60th Birthday Janet
3,50th Birthdays Tony 2 , Jim, Craig
1,40th Wed/Ann Janet & Tony
1,25th Wed/Ann ShonaP & Jim
1,20th Wed/Ann Tony & Sue

Anyone wishing to have their Special Celebration listed on spreadsheet please just let me know
Just submit Event Celebrating & Date.
HAPPY CRUISING

Burnley
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Burnley »

"WHERE ARE ALL OF THE REST OF YOU WHO ARE ON N327"

It was like this when we went to Venice on the Azura, nobody appeared to be interested in the making themselves known, perhaps they are all to shy?

(By the way, what on earth is a "cabin crawl" :?: )

We are celebrating our 45th Wedding Aniversary & my 70th Birthday as well :thumbup:

Topic author
PATRICIA2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by PATRICIA2 »

Burnley wrote:
"WHERE ARE ALL OF THE REST OF YOU WHO ARE ON N327"

(By the way, what on earth is a "cabin crawl" :?: )

We are celebrating our 45th Wedding Aniversary & my 70th Birthday as well :thumbup:

Hi Granville, CABIN CRAWL

Cruise N327 It's only a suggestion

I was thinking that perhaps to fill in some of the time when we are sailing from Southampton to Azores perhaps the day before we reach Azores or the day after we leave Azores or before we reach the first port of call in the Caribbean, I could attempt to organise a cabin crawl around the ship :o .

WHAT IS A CABIN CRAWL :think:

I am hoping to get one cabin in each category and different balcony cabins depending on location and size. If you are interested in either showing your cabin or participating in the crawl please let me know on here.
You are not expected to submit your cabin number for everyone to see on the forum thread if you do not wish, but in order for me to set up a spreadsheet for those willing to participate I do require your Cabin category and what deck you are located on to be able to structure the crawl. Its still early and I'm sure we will get a lot more people signing on to this thread as the time gets closer to the trip. I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the group members who are not participating on
http://www.cruise-community.me. I will contact on the
Cruise Critic Ventura N327/N328 Nov 2013 Caribbean

On our last cruises on the Ventura we had to cut off the cabin crawl at 50 as so many people wanted to see the cabins We did have a laugh and group members showing their cabins did not find it intrusive at all.
(NOR DID THE NEIGHBOURS NEXT DOOR DID YOU PHIL AND SUE :lol: )

All you are doing is allowing other guests to view your cabin so as they have the opportunity to see what other cabins are like,
(it saves them straining their necks trying to see into other guests cabins as they are passing by a cabin where the door is open )it only takes about 5min in each cabin and the occupants of the each cabin will conduct viewing in their own cabin.
No viewers are allowed to touch personal belongings and no photographs allowed. (No Paparazzi allowed entry )

We already have had the first cabin submitted for viewing which is a cabin on
A Deck 12 category BC. The cabins will be available for viewing on a specific date and time all on the same day. Only people who are willing to participate and have submitted their cabin numbers and cabin category to me will be allowed to participate in the crawl. The crawl will start from P Deck and work our way Lido Deck
PLEASE DON’T BE SHY)it is such good fun.
In the event that you have submitted your cabin to be included in the crawl and we receive more than one submission for each grade of cabin, though your cabin may not be selected for viewing you will still be able to participate in the crawl.

Please have a think about my suggestion and let me know either way what your thoughts are on this . If no one wishes to participate that is ok, its just a way to fill in an hour or so while we are sailing.

I will also be organising The Best Avatar Competition. More on that to follow.

Barbara and Granville, which one of you is celebrating your 70th Birthday ?
How wonderful another two events to add to our celebration lists.

CELEBRATION LIST SPREADSHEET FOR N327

1, 70Th Birthday Granville
1,45th Wed/Ann Granville and Barbara

CELEBRATION SPREADSHEET for N328/N328A
1,65th Birthday Scott
1,65th Birthday Tony 1
1,65th Birthday Pat
1,60th Birthday Janet
3,50th Birthdays Tony 2 , Jim, Craig
1,40th Wed/Ann Janet & Tony
1,25th Wed/Ann ShonaP & Jim
1,20th Wed/Ann Tony & Sue