Post by aristocat »

Is there anyone else booked on R318 to the Caribbean? :?:

mrsbsw
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Aurora R318

Post by mrsbsw »

Hi Aristocat,
We too are on this cruise and are looking forward to it very much.
We have been to the Caribbean before but that time there were American ports in the itinerary as well so this is the 1st time we have just done the islands.
If we enjoy it as much as the previous one we will be well pleased.
Could do with some of the warmth at the moment but will just have to wait.
Ann

Topic author
aristocat
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by aristocat »

Hi Ann, :wave:
We did this self same cruise in 2012 (our first cruise) apart from Dominica, we went to Tortola instead. Pity really I would have quite liked to visit Tortola again. I just wish they would cruise around the Caribbean for a bit longer so that we can soak up the sun!!

mrsbsw
Cadet
Cadet

Post by mrsbsw »

:D
Hi Again Aristocat,
I agree that an extra week cruising around the warm Caribbean would be very agreeable but only Oceana was doing anything longer and at a time of year that we can't cruise due to childminding commitments.
I love the Aurora and we are looking forward to travelling on her again.
How about you? Have you been on Aurora before.
I know it's a long way off but we must arrange to meet up when we get onboard.
Ann

DianeC
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by DianeC »

Just booked this cruise a few days ago. Third time on Aurora (best ship in the P&O fleet in our opinion), and fourth time to the Caribbean. Would be nice to meet up on board. Only found this site a couple of weeks ago having been an avid reader, although not prolific poster, on the P&O Community Forum site which disappeared earlier this year.

mrsbsw
Cadet
Cadet

Post by mrsbsw »

Hi and welcome.
I have been trying to post for the last few days but kept being asked to change my password over and over again!!
Oh well here now.
I agree that it would be lovely to meet up with anyone else who is on this cruise. At previous meetings I have been fortunate enough to meet up with some very nice people indeed and this has proved to be a lovely way to increase ones circle of friends onboard.
We could perhaps meet on the 1st sea day on the port side of the crows nest just as you come in, and then even if something else was going on its not too disruptive.
What do people think?
Ann

mrsbsw
Cadet
Cadet

Post by mrsbsw »

Hi everyone,
Well finally the tickets are ready so we can see which Terminal we sail from and the lovely postman has just delivered the booklet with trips, information and luggage labels. Now I feel like its getting near!!!

Are we going to meet up onboard? It would be lovely to see you all and get the holiday off to a friendly start.
Ann :thumbup:

DianeC
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by DianeC »

A meet up would be lovely - Crows port side on 1st sea day at 11ish? I'm usually line dancing at 10 am and if we decide to join the onboard choir as we have done in the past, choir practice is usually 12.15 or thereabouts, so a meet up around 11 am should be fine for us. Look forward to meting you. Only five weeks to go now.

Diane

mrsbsw
Cadet
Cadet

Post by mrsbsw »

Hi Diane,
That's great. As you say it will be lovely to meet up but I wonder if anyone else will join us?
I might post on the meeting place section and see if we can lure some others to join us.
Ann

Return to “Aurora Cruises 2013”