R322 Xmas Markets Cruise

Aurora cruises in 2013

Topic author
Sarah62+
Cadet
Cadet

R322 Xmas Markets Cruise

Post by Sarah62+ »

We are on the Aurora Xmas Markets Cruise leaving Southampton on 9th December (woohoo). Does anybody know if the Xmas decorations will be up then (I do hope so).

Also - has anyone done the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam on their own, and how long are the queues, we looked on Google earth last night and the queue seemed to stretch for miles.

Thank you

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: R322 Xmas Markets Cruise

Post by Dancing Queen »

We have done the Xmas market cruise a couple of times and the Xmas decorations have always been up.

Sorry can't help with the Anne Frank question as it is something we haven't done but I can thoroughly recommend doing Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, it is magical at Xmas time.

Enjoy and don't forget to pack your thermals ... it will be cold :o :o
Jo

Topic author
Sarah62+
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Sarah62+ »

Thanks Jo, looking forward to it - having to start thinking about clothing , thertmals may be the answer. Definitely going to the Tivoli gardens Xmas market, looks really good.
Sarah

Felix2
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Felix2 »

I have been to the Anne Frank museum on a land based break. I can't remember the queues being particularly long and in December should be ok.

It was well worth visiting and quite a sobering experience and everyone walked round in silence.

Return to “Aurora Cruises 2013”