E429

Oceana cruises in 2014

Topic author
melsea
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

E429

Post by melsea »

We have just booked this cruise. I know, we are frivolous. OH could not resist the price.

Anybody else going or will we have the whole ship to ourselves??

Topic author
melsea
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: E429

Post by melsea »

Looks like I get the front seat in the theatre, first on the shuttle bus, if it's warm enough get first choice of the loungers, syndicate quiz for two, all the choices of tables for two, first to get on and off the ship.

:lol:

Bunion
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Bunion »

Oh no you don't! Just watch out, my elbows are sharp and I will be using them to beat you to the restaurant. Still, as there only seems to be the two of us we will have the undivided attention of around 40 waiters each. Will they still put entertainment on for so few of us do you think ? If not, come round to our cabin and we'll play snap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic author
melsea
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by melsea »

Oh goodie some one else to moan with then.

CC meet up?

Bunion
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Bunion »

Well as there are only the two of us on board I expect we shall bump into each other at some point anyway ! Have a lovely cruise, we hope the Bay will be kind. Just realised it might even be warm (obvious to most I guess, but I've not had chance to give this cruise much thought yet due to CIRCUMSTANCES!)so having to pull out some summer wear , just when I had packed it away. Think we may sleep the first three days away - THAT'S how much we need this break. :crazy:

Return to “Oceana Cruises 2014”